Has American music star Chris Brown done an R&B rendition of Patapaa's smash hit single, 'One Corner'?
Ghanaians heard the American music star's version of the song for the first time at the 2018 Easter Comedy Show at the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC) last Saturday,
Nigerian comedian, Kenny Blaq performed the song he claimed was sent to him by Chris Brown at the event to the delight of patrons who had thronged the AICC for the show.
‘One Corner’, one of the biggest songs in Ghana last year, has seen people go gaga and partake in a social media challenge where they either perch on objects, go under cars, chairs or whatever they can find and do wild gyrating moves.
The song has transcended the borders of Ghana and made waves in Nigeria. Some Nigerian celebrities, including Mavin Record signee Reekado Banks and Falz, recorded themselves partaking in the ‘One Corner’ dance craze.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Rumours broke up my relationship with Sister Debbie - Medikal
- I’ve never gone under the knife for body enhancement - Mercy Johnson
- Multimedia's Emma Morrison, 8 others up for Glitz Africa 'Women of the Year Honours'
- Stonebwoy takes 'Favorite African Star' award at 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice
- Bloggers should write more positive things about artistes – Medikal
- MultiTV MD, Afia Pokua big winners at Gold Coast Excellence Awards
- Leaked: Stunning 3D sketch of 3Music Awards ’19 stage design
- From Ayòbámi Adébáyò to Zadie Smith: meet New Daughters of Africa
- Cardi B applies to trademark 'Okurrr'
- I deserve my VGMA nomination - AK Songstress
- Dr Dre removes university boast post about daughter
- Michael Jackson: Barbra Streisand apologises for abuse remarks
- JH Kwabena Nketia: Some muses of the musical
- Filmmakers calling on government is not because of money - Ama K. Abebrese
- The Burial of Kojo wins award at Luxor African Film Festival