Has American music star Chris Brown done an R&B rendition of Patapaa's smash hit single, 'One Corner'?
Ghanaians heard the American music star's version of the song for the first time at the 2018 Easter Comedy Show at the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC) last Saturday,
Nigerian comedian, Kenny Blaq performed the song he claimed was sent to him by Chris Brown at the event to the delight of patrons who had thronged the AICC for the show.
‘One Corner’, one of the biggest songs in Ghana last year, has seen people go gaga and partake in a social media challenge where they either perch on objects, go under cars, chairs or whatever they can find and do wild gyrating moves.
The song has transcended the borders of Ghana and made waves in Nigeria. Some Nigerian celebrities, including Mavin Record signee Reekado Banks and Falz, recorded themselves partaking in the ‘One Corner’ dance craze.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Panafest International Expo launched in UK
- Too many music talents hypnotised by Afrobeat popularity - David Bolton bemoans
- Video: My music was getting bigger – Ohemaa Mercy explains why she quit teaching
- Video: Funny Face claims police assault during movie shoot
- Cardi B rape accusations resurfaces
- Regent University student wins 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'
- Spanish hosts dance to highlife songs by Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue band
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain