Has American music star Chris Brown done an R&B rendition of Patapaa's smash hit single, 'One Corner'?
Ghanaians heard the American music star's version of the song for the first time at the 2018 Easter Comedy Show at the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC) last Saturday,
Nigerian comedian, Kenny Blaq performed the song he claimed was sent to him by Chris Brown at the event to the delight of patrons who had thronged the AICC for the show.
‘One Corner’, one of the biggest songs in Ghana last year, has seen people go gaga and partake in a social media challenge where they either perch on objects, go under cars, chairs or whatever they can find and do wild gyrating moves.
The song has transcended the borders of Ghana and made waves in Nigeria. Some Nigerian celebrities, including Mavin Record signee Reekado Banks and Falz, recorded themselves partaking in the ‘One Corner’ dance craze.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Epilepsy charity 'says SA fainting dance craze should end'
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle