Fast-rising musician, Kojo Siego has revealed his readiness to take over the Ghanaian music industry.
The multi-talented songwriter is poised to showcase the dynamism, richness and originality of Ghanaian music to the rest of the world with his latest effort.
Explaining the uniqueness of his brand, Kojo Siego revealed that he pays a lot of attention to his lyrics because he knows the impact of words on people.
“When you listen to my music, I go a bit deeper, my style, flow and delivery is different from what is already out there. I try to be unique at every point with my music and my aim also is to be positive impact on the people that are around me or listen to my music,” he said.
The new record, ‘Go Fi Di Money’ features Ras Kuuku and was produced by Dia Qlasik.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
“I chose music because it’s a passion and I believe if you do what you love, you don't see it as work. Music is the way I want to impact my society,” Kojo Siego concluded.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- I haven’t found someone who can tolerate me – E.L on being single
- You’re not qualified to grade rappers if I’m not in Top 5 list – E.L
- Joy Prime, SALM excite thousands at ‘A Beautiful Christmas’ concert
- Peace Hyde speaks on gender parity in Media at the Africa 2018 Forum in Egypt
- Sarkodie is a brother regardless of what people say – E.L
- Video/Photos: MTN Music Festival thrills patrons on Farmers’ Day
- Creative arts industry is an orphan - Kwaw Ansah
- Abena crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2018
- Watch: Shatta Wale releases video for ‘My Level’ hit song
- Popular actor narrates how he lived with a ghost for 3 months
- Photos from Kufuor’s 80th birthday celebrations
- Joy FM presents perfect family getaway on Dec 22
- Beyoncé sings at A-list Indian wedding
- Kevin Hart steps down as Oscars host after 3-day controversy
- Hajia 4Real ‘shows boobs’ in King Promise, Wizkid video