There have been several reports concerning the CEO Of Rufftown records, Bullet and the father of the late ebony Reigns, Opoku Kwarteng.
It would be recalled that after the demise of Ebony, Bullet and Mr Kwarteng decided to organise a concert in memory of the departed songstress.
Before the main event, Bullet took to his Facebook page to express his disgust at some artistes demanding money before they perform.
It was alleged that all the musicians who performed did perform for free.
But in an interview on TV3, Mr Kwarteng revealing the cost incurred on the Ebony concert in order to clear the air on the allegation levelled against Bullet recounted how artistes like Captain Planet, Edem etc took money after performing.
“Captain Planet, Coded, R2bees, Edem, Raquel, Kurl Songx, et al all took money for performing at the concert", Mr Kwarteng said
Kindly watch Ebony's father in the video below!
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante
- US-based Ghanaian rapper handed 15-year sentence
- Photos/Video: Lil Win electrifies Adom ‘Kolor Paaty’
- Davido, others escape air mishap
- Michael Jackson's daughter rubbishes claim she attempted suicide
- Nigeria elections: Desmond Elliot wins Surulere1 Constituency
- 'I had breasts': Sam Smith on having liposuction at 12
- Video: Some people held prayer sessions to cast out rap ‘demon’ from me – Eno