She had never been in Ghana before until she was appointed CEO of Vodafone Ghana.
Her presence in Ghana at the Kotoka International Airport in 2016 was her first ever visit to West Africa.
And yet when she walked into the studios of Joy FM looking all rosy and gorgeous in her resplendent red attire, Yolanda Zoleka Cuba came not only with facts and figures of a competitive telecoms industry but with tales of Ghana’s rich history of independence.
It was her turn on the Personality Profile with Lexis Bill on Joy FM and the consummate business executive made no mistake in taking listeners through a bout of Ghana’s history culture and lifestyle.
So popular was Ghana's history to South Africans that they decided to call any other African lady "Ama Ghana," she stated.
A woman not afraid to dream, a woman confident in her competences, Yolanda Zoleka showed a remarkable zeal in supporting small businesses in Ghana, a virtue which many listeners testified to.
She came announcing gifts in red from Vodafone Ghana who is celebrating ten years after launching in Ghana.
Focus on your dreams and believe, she said.
Watch this for the full interview with Lexis Bill;
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Okyeame Kwame dazzles at ‘Made in Ghana’ album launch
- 26 years of courtesy calls on Chief Imam in Photos
- Okyeame Kwame’s album launch, a truly Made-In-Ghana show
- Sarkodie celebrates mother’s birthday with lovely message, photos
- Non-stop live band performance rocks Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Video: Lil Win charms crowd at MTN-Adom Kwahu Mega Street Bash
- Photos: Families receive fresh life at Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Tinny says 'whack' rapper comment was for hype – D Black
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning