She had never been in Ghana before until she was appointed CEO of Vodafone Ghana.
Her presence in Ghana at the Kotoka International Airport in 2016 was her first ever visit to West Africa.
And yet when she walked into the studios of Joy FM looking all rosy and gorgeous in her resplendent red attire, Yolanda Zoleka Cuba came not only with facts and figures of a competitive telecoms industry but with tales of Ghana’s rich history of independence.
It was her turn on the Personality Profile with Lexis Bill on Joy FM and the consummate business executive made no mistake in taking listeners through a bout of Ghana’s history culture and lifestyle.
So popular was Ghana's history to South Africans that they decided to call any other African lady "Ama Ghana," she stated.
A woman not afraid to dream, a woman confident in her competences, Yolanda Zoleka showed a remarkable zeal in supporting small businesses in Ghana, a virtue which many listeners testified to.
She came announcing gifts in red from Vodafone Ghana who is celebrating ten years after launching in Ghana.
Focus on your dreams and believe, she said.
Watch this for the full interview with Lexis Bill;
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Fuse ODG, Sarkodie, Joey B others to rock at maiden TINA Festival
- ‘Master and the 3 Maids’ successfully launched on Joy Prime
- Season 2 of Apartment 22 premieres on Joy Prime
- Season 3 of Kejetia vs Makola airs this weekend on Joy Prime
- Gee Spot: Your entertainment hot spot enters season 2
- Kanye West attacks Drake in Twitter tirade
- Video: No room for Kojo Antwi, Pat Thomas on my album – NanaYaa
- Inside my Xmas hamper
- Dancehall diva Shegah bags three International awards
- Francis Agyei drops 'Ilona' video ahead of album launch
- Video: Osibisa's Teddy Osei blesses Wiyaala
- I’m Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale put together – Cynthia Millz
- Ghanaians are gradually losing interest in gospel music – A.F Benjamin
- New Music: Kwaisey Pee bounces back with ‘Mabre’ feat. YaaYaa
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria celebs enjoy Gauteng, KZN, Free State and Global Citizens Concert