She had never been in Ghana before until she was appointed CEO of Vodafone Ghana.
Her presence in Ghana at the Kotoka International Airport in 2016 was her first ever visit to West Africa.
And yet when she walked into the studios of Joy FM looking all rosy and gorgeous in her resplendent red attire, Yolanda Zoleka Cuba came not only with facts and figures of a competitive telecoms industry but with tales of Ghana’s rich history of independence.
It was her turn on the Personality Profile with Lexis Bill on Joy FM and the consummate business executive made no mistake in taking listeners through a bout of Ghana’s history culture and lifestyle.
So popular was Ghana's history to South Africans that they decided to call any other African lady "Ama Ghana," she stated.
A woman not afraid to dream, a woman confident in her competences, Yolanda Zoleka showed a remarkable zeal in supporting small businesses in Ghana, a virtue which many listeners testified to.
She came announcing gifts in red from Vodafone Ghana who is celebrating ten years after launching in Ghana.
Focus on your dreams and believe, she said.
Watch this for the full interview with Lexis Bill;
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- I received death threats over Konkonsa show on Radio Gold - Mikki Osei Berko
- Father's Day: Celebs gush over their daddies
- Video: I dated late Santo for 6 years - ‘Efiewura’ star reveals
- No weapon against us shall prosper – Stonebwoy prays for wife
- Ghana can make billions from 'weed', let's grow it – John Dumelo advocates
- Photos: Dancehall artiste Jupitar ties knot secretly
- I didn’t wreck my baby daddy's marriage – Yvonne Nelson
- Loving you begins, ends everything - Nadia Buari tells husband
- I’m now born again – Yul Edochie after ghastly accident
- Watch ‘deepfake’ Jon Snow apologise for final season of ‘Game of Thrones’
- Italian George Clooney fraudsters arrested in Thailand
- Waris axing from AFCON squad 'payment' for treating me badly - Ex-wife
- Some big artistes used to kneel down for misbehaving – Hammer
- I don’t feel celebrated enough – Kwaw Kese laments
- Stonebwoy gears up for Shuga Summer Tour