Award-winning dancehall and reggae artiste, Emmanuel Andrews Samini, known in the showbiz circles as Samini, has rubbished reports that he is no longer effective in the music industry.
In an interview on Behind the Fame show with Lexis Bill, the “Linda” hitmaker said the notion that his career is going down the drain is a fallacy.
According to him, he temporarily put his music career on hold to enable him to handle other equally important businesses.
“I was doing other things so my concentration shifted. My focus did not shift because I was broke, I had a different focus at the time,” he told Lexis.
The artiste is billed to release a reggae-filled album in December along with the Saminifest.
He has not announced the title of the album yet.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- D-Black rejects Tinny’s request for collaboration?
- Song theft accusations don't move me - Kuami Eugene
- Mr. P of P-Square slept with my wife, broke my marriage – Diamond Plantnumz alleges
- Daasebere Dwamena ‘Wo Da Enda’ cover - Who nailed it?
- 'The 2 Pilots’ movie to be premiered April 26
- Video: You leave my label at your own loss – D-Black to signees
- Photos: Jim Iyke welcomes baby boy
- Photos: Okyeame Kwame dazzles at ‘Made in Ghana’ album launch
- 26 years of courtesy calls on Chief Imam in Photos
- Okyeame Kwame’s album launch, a truly Made-In-Ghana show
- Sarkodie celebrates mother’s birthday with lovely message, photos
- Non-stop live band performance rocks Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Video: Lil Win charms crowd at MTN-Adom Kwahu Mega Street Bash
- Photos: Families receive fresh life at Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Tinny says 'whack' rapper comment was for hype – D Black