Award-winning dancehall and reggae artiste, Emmanuel Andrews Samini, known in the showbiz circles as Samini, has rubbished reports that he is no longer effective in the music industry.
In an interview on Behind the Fame show with Lexis Bill, the “Linda” hitmaker said the notion that his career is going down the drain is a fallacy.
According to him, he temporarily put his music career on hold to enable him to handle other equally important businesses.
“I was doing other things so my concentration shifted. My focus did not shift because I was broke, I had a different focus at the time,” he told Lexis.
The artiste is billed to release a reggae-filled album in December along with the Saminifest.
He has not announced the title of the album yet.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album