The Harmonous Chorale over the weekend held the attention of the thousands of patrons who thronged the PIWC Dome at ATTC, Accra with a fascinating musical performance in a concert dubbed ‘A Beautiful Christmas’.
Put together by Joy Prime in partnership with the Salt and Light Ministries (SALM), the event which took place on Sunday, December 9, lived to the billing as the 2,000 capacity auditorium was filled with music lovers.
The Concert was at its peak when the Choir enacted some hilarious scenes from the Nativity story followed by an eruption of singing and dancing as patrons were ushered to the dance floor during the Choir’s electric performance of the ever-popular “Oye” song.
The event which was broadcasted live on Ghana’s favourite entertainment and family channel, Joy Prime, also ushered viewers into the festive season with melodious carols, classical, and choral highlife music amid choreography and drama.
Harmonious Chorale is well known for its superb performances in choral music not only in Ghana but on the global stage. The group was recently crowned Champion of the World Choir Games 2018 in South Africa.
It’s led by James Varrick Armaah, who is also the composer of the “Oye” song.
See photos below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Rap battle round 1: Medikal vs Strongman, who won?
- 2019 EMY Africa Awards: Full list of Winners
- Class, style, persona; Nat Attoh hosts 3rd EMY Africa Award
- DJ Switch to support Cape Coast school with educational materials
- Gospel musician arrested over HIV/AIDS cure claims
- Cardi B charged with strip club assault
- Video: Asamoah Gyan, Atsu, Owusu, others in ‘cheeky response train’
- Ghanaian TV personality to host 2019 BET Awards red carpet
- I don’t mind nude roles to serve a purpose—Ama K
- Joy FM's Cosmopolitan mix goes live with Kwanpa band
- Kalybos unveiled as ambassador for Geddit Ghana
- Thank you! Kuami Eugene appreciates KiDi for amazing verse
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 24): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ makes it to the top
- Court orders police to file Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale trial documents
- Patoranking explains why he allows nudity in videos