It was an occasion for wining and dining, spiced by music and dance, capped with business networking.
Corporate Kumasi converged at the Royal Golf Club in one the biggest and most exciting hang-out for the working class.
Dubbed Business and Banter, the event which was held in partnership with Luv FM, put the icing on the cake on Farmers Day.
It was also aimed at promoting healthy living as well as grow membership of the Royal Golf Club.
For decades, the sports and recreation facility has provided place of relaxation for many middle and executive –level workers in the city.
Its serene environment and high standard course gave patrons one of the best stages for relaxation.
With huge land size, the course offered space for huge numbers for the occasion.
A special golf tournament preceded Friday night’s rendezvous, characterized by music and dance into Saturday morning.
Really, an opportunity to have a feel of golf and break the misconception it is a game for the elite.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Waris axing from AFCON squad 'payment' for treating me badly - Ex-wife
- Some big artistes used to kneel down for misbehaving – Hammer
- I don’t feel celebrated enough – Kwaw Kese laments
- Stonebwoy gears up for Shuga Summer Tour
- I won't beef with someone who can't write her own songs – Kelvyn Boy
- Modelling not lucrative in Ghana — Chantelle Dapaah
- Reggie Rockstone leaves VVIP?
- Video: Kofi Adjorlolo dating Victoria Lebene mere media stunt – Abeiku Santana
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 23): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ gunning for number 1?
- Russian poker star electrocuted in bath at home
- Popular illusionist ready to stun patrons at 2019 MMC Live
- From Nollywood to pulpit: Eucharia Anunobi’s untold conversion story
- Sarkodie doesn’t come to bed early – Wife
- Lawyer: Cuba Gooding Jr. will turn self in on groping charge
- I saved Ghanaian rap music from dying – Medikal brags