It was an occasion for wining and dining, spiced by music and dance, capped with business networking.
Corporate Kumasi converged at the Royal Golf Club in one the biggest and most exciting hang-out for the working class.
Dubbed Business and Banter, the event which was held in partnership with Luv FM, put the icing on the cake on Farmers Day.
It was also aimed at promoting healthy living as well as grow membership of the Royal Golf Club.
For decades, the sports and recreation facility has provided place of relaxation for many middle and executive –level workers in the city.
Its serene environment and high standard course gave patrons one of the best stages for relaxation.
With huge land size, the course offered space for huge numbers for the occasion.
A special golf tournament preceded Friday night’s rendezvous, characterized by music and dance into Saturday morning.
Really, an opportunity to have a feel of golf and break the misconception it is a game for the elite.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Medikal brings the heat as he sells Africa on Tim Westwood
- Gospel singer criticises Stonebwoy for endorsing secular songs in church
- Video: Cast of 1998 hit TV show 'Taxi Driver' cast back the years
- Buju Banton sings of the only law to obey in the world
- I learnt how to drive on 'Taxi Driver' - Psalm Adjeteyfio reveals
- The warrior of love - Unpacking Samini’s 'Untamed' Part 1
- Video: Ashesi University founder goes ‘crazy’, dresses like female
- Video: Kofi Mole quits school to pursue music
- Photo: Rocky Dawuni, Cabum finally smoke peace pipe
- Adopting French as Ghana’s second language ‘disrespectful’ – Okyeame Kwame
- If I don’t win any award at 3Music Awards I will pull a 'Shatta Wale' - Medikal declares
- No other Ghanaian music beats highlife - Kyekyeku
- We were once celebrated in Diaspora because of Highlife – Bessa Simons
- I won’t release any song until Mahama wins 2020 elections – Mzbel
- Video: Help stop depreciation of cedi – Samini urges gov’t