It was an occasion for wining and dining, spiced by music and dance, capped with business networking.
Corporate Kumasi converged at the Royal Golf Club in one the biggest and most exciting hang-out for the working class.
Dubbed Business and Banter, the event which was held in partnership with Luv FM, put the icing on the cake on Farmers Day.
It was also aimed at promoting healthy living as well as grow membership of the Royal Golf Club.
For decades, the sports and recreation facility has provided place of relaxation for many middle and executive –level workers in the city.
Its serene environment and high standard course gave patrons one of the best stages for relaxation.
With huge land size, the course offered space for huge numbers for the occasion.
A special golf tournament preceded Friday night’s rendezvous, characterized by music and dance into Saturday morning.
Really, an opportunity to have a feel of golf and break the misconception it is a game for the elite.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win
- Celine Dion, Chance pull tracks with R. Kelly
- Rihanna takes father to court in trademark dispute
- #10YearChallenge: Multimedia staffs chime in
- Video: If you have sex tape of me and Adebayor prove it for $100k – Yvonne Okoro
- #10yearchallenge: See epic throwback photos of Ghanaian celebs
- Video: I’m not exclusive until you marry me – Yvonne Okoro
- Video: I would’ve accepted Menzgold ambassador deal – Yvonne Okoro
- 'You’ve shown me what real love is' – Becca celebrates husband's birthday
- Stop the rubbish; I never invested in Menzgold – Yvonne Nelson
- Menzgold-endorsing celebs not to blame – Brand expert