The popular TV series Kejetia vs Makola, a comical courtroom drama which has been airing on Joy Prime for a little over a year now, enters its 3rd season this weekend.
The launch of the TV series was held live on Thursday, December 13 on Ghana’s authoritative entertainment show, Showbiz Now, hosted by the affable KMJ on Joy Prime.
The viewer-centred Joy Prime has listened to the numerous voices of its viewers to reschedule the show’s airing to a later time in the evening on Saturdays and Sundays at 7:30 pm from Saturday, December 15 2018.
The third season of Kejetia vs Makola has gone back to its 30mins format; much tighter and compelling to bring a longing excitement to families.
Channel Manager of Joy Prime, Nana Yaa Serwaa Sarpong, who has been recently awarded the outstanding Channel manager of the year 2018 at the Campus Base Awards, together with Judge Louis Lamis (Cast and Producer), the funny NGO (Cast - Barrister Ignatius ‘the fiery one’ Bemenegya) and Actor Ken Fiati teamed up to officially launch Season 3 of Kejetia Vs Makola.
Other casts from the TV series were present at the launch to grace the occasion and most importantly give more insight to viewers about what the Season 3 entails.
Viewers are yet to see a more hilarious side of Lawyer Nti Katekye Bombay Isaiah ‘The Angry One’ and many new and talented casts who bring on their A-game to the show.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I won't invite 'people' to my wedding – Lilwin
- Steve Bedi to headline PAMA Festival 2019
- Ben Brako tops Global Music Charts with 'Shame and Scandal'
- Bible isn't against Marijuana, stop preaching against it – Rev. Abbeam
- Burna Boy deserved his BET award – Davido
- Cardi B pleads not guilty to assault
- Michelle Obama and Stephen Fry help drive audiobook boom
- Unemployment cause of increased nudity - Vicky Zugah
- Consistency and not hits alone make a good artiste - eShun
- Video: ‘I cannot say Medikal is a fraud boy’ - Strongman
- Don’t marry a woman who cannot cook – Kwesi Arthur's dad to son
- Partnering musicians as a producer is key – Jayso
- First edition of Miss United Continents, Ghana launched
- David Bolton releases visuals for ‘Odo Fofro’ featuring Samini
- Nominees for 2019 Hospitality Awards unveiled