The popular TV series Kejetia vs Makola, a comical courtroom drama which has been airing on Joy Prime for a little over a year now, enters its 3rd season this weekend.
The launch of the TV series was held live on Thursday, December 13 on Ghana’s authoritative entertainment show, Showbiz Now, hosted by the affable KMJ on Joy Prime.
The viewer-centred Joy Prime has listened to the numerous voices of its viewers to reschedule the show’s airing to a later time in the evening on Saturdays and Sundays at 7:30 pm from Saturday, December 15 2018.
The third season of Kejetia vs Makola has gone back to its 30mins format; much tighter and compelling to bring a longing excitement to families.
Channel Manager of Joy Prime, Nana Yaa Serwaa Sarpong, who has been recently awarded the outstanding Channel manager of the year 2018 at the Campus Base Awards, together with Judge Louis Lamis (Cast and Producer), the funny NGO (Cast - Barrister Ignatius ‘the fiery one’ Bemenegya) and Actor Ken Fiati teamed up to officially launch Season 3 of Kejetia Vs Makola.
Other casts from the TV series were present at the launch to grace the occasion and most importantly give more insight to viewers about what the Season 3 entails.
Viewers are yet to see a more hilarious side of Lawyer Nti Katekye Bombay Isaiah ‘The Angry One’ and many new and talented casts who bring on their A-game to the show.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- The Burial of Kojo wins award at Luxor African Film Festival
- Creative arts can take Ghana to greater heights if... – George Quaye
- Video: Medikal brings the heat as he sells Africa on Tim Westwood
- Gospel singer criticises Stonebwoy for endorsing secular songs in church
- Video: Cast of 1998 hit TV show 'Taxi Driver' cast back the years
- Buju Banton sings of the only law to obey in the world
- I learnt how to drive on 'Taxi Driver' - Psalm Adjeteyfio reveals
- The warrior of love - Unpacking Samini’s 'Untamed' Part 1
- Video: Ashesi University founder goes ‘crazy’, dresses like female
- Video: Kofi Mole quits school to pursue music
- Photo: Rocky Dawuni, Cabum finally smoke peace pipe
- Adopting French as Ghana’s second language ‘disrespectful’ – Okyeame Kwame
- If I don’t win any award at 3Music Awards I will pull a 'Shatta Wale' - Medikal declares
- No other Ghanaian music beats highlife - Kyekyeku
- We were once celebrated in Diaspora because of Highlife – Bessa Simons