Popular singer, David Adeleke, aka Davido, has reacted to the assault and robbery experienced by a fan at his live concert which held in Lagos State.
The fan, identified as Karimah, revealed that she was robbed and sexually assaulted by a man during the show.
According to her, she allegedly saw Davido the moment she was being harassed but he ignored her.
She tweeted, “I was robbed and assaulted at Davido’s concert and Davido looked straight at me and continued the show.
She continued, “I lost my phone, my ATM card and all my money all because you couldn’t pause the show and see that your fans were dying. A grown man groped me, inserted his fingers in my vagina and continuously beat me up. I fell down on broken glass and you just continued.”
But reacting, Davido apologized for the ugly experience.
He, however, promised to restore all that was stolen from the fan
He tweeted, “I apologize! On my part I will contact you and make sure all you(r) belongings are replaced and also medical care .. I apologize again. Will contact you just know.”
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win
- Celine Dion, Chance pull tracks with R. Kelly
- Rihanna takes father to court in trademark dispute
- #10YearChallenge: Multimedia staffs chime in
- Video: If you have sex tape of me and Adebayor prove it for $100k – Yvonne Okoro
- #10yearchallenge: See epic throwback photos of Ghanaian celebs
- Video: I’m not exclusive until you marry me – Yvonne Okoro