Popular singer, David Adeleke, aka Davido, has reacted to the assault and robbery experienced by a fan at his live concert which held in Lagos State.
The fan, identified as Karimah, revealed that she was robbed and sexually assaulted by a man during the show.
According to her, she allegedly saw Davido the moment she was being harassed but he ignored her.
She tweeted, “I was robbed and assaulted at Davido’s concert and Davido looked straight at me and continued the show.
She continued, “I lost my phone, my ATM card and all my money all because you couldn’t pause the show and see that your fans were dying. A grown man groped me, inserted his fingers in my vagina and continuously beat me up. I fell down on broken glass and you just continued.”
But reacting, Davido apologized for the ugly experience.
He, however, promised to restore all that was stolen from the fan
He tweeted, “I apologize! On my part I will contact you and make sure all you(r) belongings are replaced and also medical care .. I apologize again. Will contact you just know.”
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Rap battle round 1: Medikal vs Strongman, who won?
- 2019 EMY Africa Awards: Full list of Winners
- Class, style, persona; Nat Attoh hosts 3rd EMY Africa Award
- DJ Switch to support Cape Coast school with educational materials
- Gospel musician arrested over HIV/AIDS cure claims
- Cardi B charged with strip club assault
- Video: Asamoah Gyan, Atsu, Owusu, others in ‘cheeky response train’
- Ghanaian TV personality to host 2019 BET Awards red carpet
- I don’t mind nude roles to serve a purpose—Ama K
- Joy FM's Cosmopolitan mix goes live with Kwanpa band
- Kalybos unveiled as ambassador for Geddit Ghana
- Thank you! Kuami Eugene appreciates KiDi for amazing verse
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 24): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ makes it to the top
- Court orders police to file Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale trial documents
- Patoranking explains why he allows nudity in videos