President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has had breakfast with Hollywood star Boris Kodjoe and a group of American celebrities.
The celebrities, who are visiting Ghana as part of the Full Circle Festival, had breakfast with the president on Saturday at Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra.
Apart from Boris Kodjoe, some of the known celebrities who attended the breakfast included Nicole Ari Parker, Rosario Dawson, Anthony Anderson, Jidenna, Ebro Darden, Michael Jai White, Gabourey Sidibe, Cynthia Bailey, Bozoma Saint John, Jay Morrison, and Mike Hill.
Catherine Afeku, Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture, also attended the star-studded breakfast.
The Full Circle Festival was established to honour Ghana’s ancestry by celebrating the country’s heritage and generational legacy.
Before Christmas, Boris Kodjoe disclosed that he will be storming Ghana with some of the world’s biggest celebrities.
The actor, who is of Ghanaian descent, said in a video that he was bringing 40 of the world’s renowned celebrities to Accra to experience the country’s rich culture and history.
Boris Kodjoe, whose father is a Ghanaian, was appointed Ambassador of Film for Ghana by Catherine Afeku, Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture in May 2018.
“…being that my father was from Ghana and we visited my grandmother, my cousins and my uncles. Every holiday we had, makes me really connected to our country,” he said the video.
“That’s why I’m so excited to bring 40 of my famous friends, some of the world’s top celebrities to Accra in December so they can meet the people, feel the culture, connect with the energetic heritage, they can relax on the beaches, tour the castles and then share their experience with the with millions and millions of follows around the world,” the actor added.
The celebrities will experience Ghana’s beauty, vibrant culture, people, and food.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante
- US-based Ghanaian rapper handed 15-year sentence
- Photos/Video: Lil Win electrifies Adom ‘Kolor Paaty’
- Davido, others escape air mishap
- Michael Jackson's daughter rubbishes claim she attempted suicide
- Nigeria elections: Desmond Elliot wins Surulere1 Constituency
- 'I had breasts': Sam Smith on having liposuction at 12
- Video: Some people held prayer sessions to cast out rap ‘demon’ from me – Eno