Actress Rosemond Brown has revealed how poking her nose into people’s businesses has helped her.
According to her, her nine years movie career did not get the attention of Ghanaians until she began to talk about things that she deems foolish.
“After school, I decided to go to Accra and make a living so I ventured into acting of movies. I was featured in a lot of movies but I didn’t become popular until I started doing the stupid things that I am doing now. I do a lot of stupid things to make people laugh out their worries,” she said in an interview on Cheers FM.
Explaining further, Rosemond posited: “I started taking half-naked videos, Talked about Efia Odo and Fela Makafui issue, Moesha’s case, John Dumelo and other issues pushed me to the limelight. Nowadays, people invite me to a lot of programs. I have won two awards.”
When asked about the stupid things that she does, Rosemond answered, “I make videos dancing and shaking my butt. I also jump and speak on other people’s matters.”
Answering a question on who she is, Rosemond Brown popularly, known as Akuapem Poloo, goofed saying: “I am half Ghanaian, Half Togolean.” (She said Togolean instead of Togolese).
“I was born at Suhum…I attended Suhum Roman, Ofori Payin and Adonten Senior High School,” she revealed.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Six new school songs influenced by old school
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home
- Koffi Olomide faces seven-year jail term over Paris sex assault
- Photos: All set for Joy FM's Lovers Dinner Dance with Kojo Antwi
- Video: Why is Akufo-Addo silent on Menzgold? - Stonebwoy wonders
- What a Kojo Antwi song has put together, let no one put asunder
- 2019 Africa Travel Indaba kicks off from May 2
- Kojo Antwi’s music gets lady out of coma, prevented suicide
- Video: I was a betweener for my husband - Azigiza's wife reveals
- Photos: John Mahama is ‘grandfather’, ‘daughter’ welcomes baby boy
- 3Music Awards 2019: Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Kwesi Arthur top nomination list
- My husband is the pillar of my life – Ohemaa Mercy
- Video/Photos: DJ Switch wows African leaders at AU headquarters