Actress Rosemond Brown has revealed how poking her nose into people’s businesses has helped her.
According to her, her nine years movie career did not get the attention of Ghanaians until she began to talk about things that she deems foolish.
“After school, I decided to go to Accra and make a living so I ventured into acting of movies. I was featured in a lot of movies but I didn’t become popular until I started doing the stupid things that I am doing now. I do a lot of stupid things to make people laugh out their worries,” she said in an interview on Cheers FM.
Explaining further, Rosemond posited: “I started taking half-naked videos, Talked about Efia Odo and Fela Makafui issue, Moesha’s case, John Dumelo and other issues pushed me to the limelight. Nowadays, people invite me to a lot of programs. I have won two awards.”
When asked about the stupid things that she does, Rosemond answered, “I make videos dancing and shaking my butt. I also jump and speak on other people’s matters.”
Answering a question on who she is, Rosemond Brown popularly, known as Akuapem Poloo, goofed saying: “I am half Ghanaian, Half Togolean.” (She said Togolean instead of Togolese).
“I was born at Suhum…I attended Suhum Roman, Ofori Payin and Adonten Senior High School,” she revealed.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 to air live On DStv, GOtv on Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village
- Video vixen gives life to Christ, now philanthropist
- New Video: Mista Myles eyes Afrobeats crown with ‘African Girl’
- Assault, killings by uniformed men will make Nigeria collapse - Omotola tells Buhari
- Audio: My tweet was to troll Man United, not insult Sarkodie – Strongman
- Female entertainers are recycling, dating same men – Princess Shyngle
- New photos tell us what to expect from the next 'Game of Thrones' episode