Actress Rosemond Brown has revealed how poking her nose into people’s businesses has helped her.
According to her, her nine years movie career did not get the attention of Ghanaians until she began to talk about things that she deems foolish.
“After school, I decided to go to Accra and make a living so I ventured into acting of movies. I was featured in a lot of movies but I didn’t become popular until I started doing the stupid things that I am doing now. I do a lot of stupid things to make people laugh out their worries,” she said in an interview on Cheers FM.
Explaining further, Rosemond posited: “I started taking half-naked videos, Talked about Efia Odo and Fela Makafui issue, Moesha’s case, John Dumelo and other issues pushed me to the limelight. Nowadays, people invite me to a lot of programs. I have won two awards.”
When asked about the stupid things that she does, Rosemond answered, “I make videos dancing and shaking my butt. I also jump and speak on other people’s matters.”
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
Answering a question on who she is, Rosemond Brown popularly, known as Akuapem Poloo, goofed saying: “I am half Ghanaian, Half Togolean.” (She said Togolean instead of Togolese).
“I was born at Suhum…I attended Suhum Roman, Ofori Payin and Adonten Senior High School,” she revealed.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- I haven’t found someone who can tolerate me – E.L on being single
- You’re not qualified to grade rappers if I’m not in Top 5 list – E.L
- Joy Prime, SALM excite thousands at ‘A Beautiful Christmas’ concert
- Peace Hyde speaks on gender parity in Media at the Africa 2018 Forum in Egypt
- Sarkodie is a brother regardless of what people say – E.L
- Video/Photos: MTN Music Festival thrills patrons on Farmers’ Day
- Creative arts industry is an orphan - Kwaw Ansah
- Abena crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2018
- Watch: Shatta Wale releases video for ‘My Level’ hit song
- Popular actor narrates how he lived with a ghost for 3 months
- Photos from Kufuor’s 80th birthday celebrations
- Joy FM presents perfect family getaway on Dec 22
- Beyoncé sings at A-list Indian wedding
- Kevin Hart steps down as Oscars host after 3-day controversy
- Hajia 4Real ‘shows boobs’ in King Promise, Wizkid video