Popular music duo, R2Bees have revealed that they do not give their songs out to bloggers for hype.
In an interview on Cosmopolitan Mix on Joy FM, the artistes told Doreen Andoh that they have never given their songs to any blogger for publicity before.
“I will never send you a song to post for me. The reason is that I trust the music so much and I believe it will do just right,” Paedae, a member of the duo said.
According to them, they believe that a good song promotes itself and therefore do not see the reason they should beg a blogger to hype it.
They added that they believe in their music and they are willing to do more for their fans and also showed appreciation for the support.
“We believe in our music. It’s all about the fans. It’s always been all hands-on board if we are to give gratitude to anyone,” R2Bees said.
They also announced that they have postponed their new album release to next year.
“We’ve pushed our new album to next year because we just dropped the single, ‘Beautiful’. We worked on it for three years,” Paedae said.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Drake buys $400,000 diamond encrusted iPhone case
- Cwesi Oteng elated to have presented latest album to Akufo-Addo
- Donald Trump retweets viral video of woman juggling football
- John Dumelo reacts to ‘predatory and gross’ hugging of Legon students
- Video/Photos: Celestine Donkor thrills in first Drive Time Live Concert
- Video: Stonebwoy to headline Independence Concert
- Video: Our leaders are selfish - Don Little
- Jussie Smollett had no role in own attack, lawyers say
- Video: Young rapper takes on politicians, police, slay queens in freestyle rap
- NYPD investigating commander accused of telling officers to shoot 50 Cent
- Has Meghan's accent changed since marrying Prince Harry?
- Oscars 2019: All awards will be shown live after backlash
- Fred Amugi threatens to sue Rosemond Brown for alleging they had sex
- I officially accept Starboy Kwarteng nickname – Ebony’s Father
- Nigeria election 2019: Wizkid shades APC, PDP, advises Nigerians