Popular music duo, R2Bees have revealed that they do not give their songs out to bloggers for hype.
In an interview on Cosmopolitan Mix on Joy FM, the artistes told Doreen Andoh that they have never given their songs to any blogger for publicity before.
“I will never send you a song to post for me. The reason is that I trust the music so much and I believe it will do just right,” Paedae, a member of the duo said.
According to them, they believe that a good song promotes itself and therefore do not see the reason they should beg a blogger to hype it.
They added that they believe in their music and they are willing to do more for their fans and also showed appreciation for the support.
“We believe in our music. It’s all about the fans. It’s always been all hands-on board if we are to give gratitude to anyone,” R2Bees said.
They also announced that they have postponed their new album release to next year.
“We’ve pushed our new album to next year because we just dropped the single, ‘Beautiful’. We worked on it for three years,” Paedae said.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I won't invite 'people' to my wedding – Lilwin
- Steve Bedi to headline PAMA Festival 2019
- Ben Brako tops Global Music Charts with 'Shame and Scandal'
- Bible isn't against Marijuana, stop preaching against it – Rev. Abbeam
- Burna Boy deserved his BET award – Davido
- Cardi B pleads not guilty to assault
- Michelle Obama and Stephen Fry help drive audiobook boom
- Unemployment cause of increased nudity - Vicky Zugah
- Consistency and not hits alone make a good artiste - eShun
- Video: ‘I cannot say Medikal is a fraud boy’ - Strongman
- Don’t marry a woman who cannot cook – Kwesi Arthur's dad to son
- Partnering musicians as a producer is key – Jayso
- First edition of Miss United Continents, Ghana launched
- David Bolton releases visuals for ‘Odo Fofro’ featuring Samini
- Nominees for 2019 Hospitality Awards unveiled