Popular music duo, R2Bees have revealed that they do not give their songs out to bloggers for hype.
In an interview on Cosmopolitan Mix on Joy FM, the artistes told Doreen Andoh that they have never given their songs to any blogger for publicity before.
“I will never send you a song to post for me. The reason is that I trust the music so much and I believe it will do just right,” Paedae, a member of the duo said.
According to them, they believe that a good song promotes itself and therefore do not see the reason they should beg a blogger to hype it.
They added that they believe in their music and they are willing to do more for their fans and also showed appreciation for the support.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
“We believe in our music. It’s all about the fans. It’s always been all hands-on board if we are to give gratitude to anyone,” R2Bees said.
They also announced that they have postponed their new album release to next year.
“We’ve pushed our new album to next year because we just dropped the single, ‘Beautiful’. We worked on it for three years,” Paedae said.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- I haven’t found someone who can tolerate me – E.L on being single
- You’re not qualified to grade rappers if I’m not in Top 5 list – E.L
- Joy Prime, SALM excite thousands at ‘A Beautiful Christmas’ concert
- Peace Hyde speaks on gender parity in Media at the Africa 2018 Forum in Egypt
- Sarkodie is a brother regardless of what people say – E.L
- Video/Photos: MTN Music Festival thrills patrons on Farmers’ Day
- Creative arts industry is an orphan - Kwaw Ansah
- Abena crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2018
- Watch: Shatta Wale releases video for ‘My Level’ hit song
- Popular actor narrates how he lived with a ghost for 3 months
- Photos from Kufuor’s 80th birthday celebrations
- Joy FM presents perfect family getaway on Dec 22
- Beyoncé sings at A-list Indian wedding
- Kevin Hart steps down as Oscars host after 3-day controversy
- Hajia 4Real ‘shows boobs’ in King Promise, Wizkid video