Christmas starts early this year as Joy Prime and Salt and Light Music Ministry headed by Rev. Dr. Joyce Rosalind Aryee, present Ghana’s favourite choir, the Harmonious Chorale in a stunning concert dubbed “A Beautiful Christmas”
This will take place at the Pentecost International Worship Centre (PIWC) Dome, Kokomlemle within the Accra Technical Training Centre (ATTC) on Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 17:00 GMT. Audience must be seated by 16:00 GMT. Admission to the event is free.
The event which will be live on Joy Prime, 24-hour non- stop prime and real entertainment channel, will usher viewers into the festive season with melodious carols, classical, and choral highlife music amidst choreography and drama.
Harmonious Chorale is well known for its superb performances in choral music not only in Ghana but on the global stage. Winning gold medal and being crowned a Champion of the World Choir Games 2018 in South Africa, the choir is set to thrill the audience with wonderful Christmas tunes.
According to Rev. Dr. Joyce Aryee, “Christmas is a time when we share love, Joy and the celebration of life given to mankind, and A Beautiful Christmas is dedicated towards spreading this message and also as a thanksgiving to God for all that has been done from the beginning of the year till date.”
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
The Founder and Executive Director of the Harmonious Chorale James Varrick Armaah, who is also the composer of the popular song “Asem papa bia mate” aka “Oye”, stated this would be one of the best experiences patrons of the event will encounter.
Channel Manager for Joy Prime, Nana Yaa Sarpong, promised an unforgettable experience for patrons.
“Wherever you are, you can be part of this wonderful experience. It’s going to be lovely, elegant, gorgeous and ….’A Beautiful Christmas’,” she added.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- I haven’t found someone who can tolerate me – E.L on being single
- You’re not qualified to grade rappers if I’m not in Top 5 list – E.L
- Joy Prime, SALM excite thousands at ‘A Beautiful Christmas’ concert
- Peace Hyde speaks on gender parity in Media at the Africa 2018 Forum in Egypt
- Sarkodie is a brother regardless of what people say – E.L
- Video/Photos: MTN Music Festival thrills patrons on Farmers’ Day
- Creative arts industry is an orphan - Kwaw Ansah
- Abena crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2018
- Watch: Shatta Wale releases video for ‘My Level’ hit song
- Popular actor narrates how he lived with a ghost for 3 months
- Photos from Kufuor’s 80th birthday celebrations
- Joy FM presents perfect family getaway on Dec 22
- Beyoncé sings at A-list Indian wedding
- Kevin Hart steps down as Oscars host after 3-day controversy
- Hajia 4Real ‘shows boobs’ in King Promise, Wizkid video