Contestants Jeffery Appiah and Kelvin Yeboah, in spite of their spirited performances at last weekend’s Nsoromma competition, have been evicted amidst an outburst of emotions from their followers.
As the show inches, every week to its finale, quality microphone control and vocal prowess are some of the techniques contestants are using to outdo each other.
The show continues to attract viewers from far and near to the Providence Events Centre near the Trade Fair Centre in Accra where followers go to support their favourite contestants.
The good news, however, is that you can prevent what happened to Jeffery and Kelvin from happening to your favourite contestant by voting for them.
As it stands now, Zenobia Asiedu, Jemima Darkoa, Righteous Vandyke, Ashley Chuks, Kelvin Larbi, Blessing Alovor and Gideon Nhyiraba Oseely are those left in the competition and it remains to be seen who will be next on the eviction train.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Six new school songs influenced by old school
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home
- Koffi Olomide faces seven-year jail term over Paris sex assault
- Photos: All set for Joy FM's Lovers Dinner Dance with Kojo Antwi
- Video: Why is Akufo-Addo silent on Menzgold? - Stonebwoy wonders
- What a Kojo Antwi song has put together, let no one put asunder
- 2019 Africa Travel Indaba kicks off from May 2
- Kojo Antwi’s music gets lady out of coma, prevented suicide
- Video: I was a betweener for my husband - Azigiza's wife reveals
- Photos: John Mahama is ‘grandfather’, ‘daughter’ welcomes baby boy
- 3Music Awards 2019: Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Kwesi Arthur top nomination list
- My husband is the pillar of my life – Ohemaa Mercy
- Video/Photos: DJ Switch wows African leaders at AU headquarters