The best of the country’s musical talents will assemble at Kwahu to give revellers a treat of a lifetime at the second edition of ‘Bliss on the Hills’.
Leading the pack are reggae dancehall kings, Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy and Samini, Gospel giants, Francis Agyei, Obaapa Christie and SP Kofi Sarpong.
The legendary rapper Obrafuor, sensational group PRAYE and the evergreen VVIP complete are some of the top hiplife artistes to make Christmas in the ‘Abetifi Republic’ an unforgettable experience.
Bliss on the Hills 2018, an initiative of Media Excel Productions, headed by Ernest Kwesi Ennin begins on Christmas Day, December 25, and will run through to the 31.
Speaking to the media Tuesday, Kwesi Ennin announced this year’s edition will see the introduction of an international boxing event on Boxing Day between Braima Kamoko popularly known as Bukom Banku and Kabiru Towolawi in an international Cruiserweight contest.
“The Kwahu for decades, is famed for hosting thousands every year during the Easter festivities. However, with a successful organisation of the first edition of the music festival in 2017, Kwahu appears have fired the signal for partygoers to converge there again in an unusual time of the year, Christmas,” he noted.
Bliss on the Hills will welcome music lovers on Christmas Day with Gospel concert top artistes including Yaw Sarpong, Francis Amo, Cece Twum, Diana Asamoah, Gifty Osei and Kesewa.
The night of December 27, will see Wendy Shay, Dabble, Bisa Kdei, Liwin and Captain Planet deliver Afropop and Hiplife tunes to put the festive period into full gear.
On December 29, expected to be full of fireworks, Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Samini, Tarrus Riley, Ras Kuku and Jupitar will end the year with some tunes from their collections of reggae and dancehall music.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Fuse ODG, Sarkodie, Joey B others to rock at maiden TINA Festival
- ‘Master and the 3 Maids’ successfully launched on Joy Prime
- Season 2 of Apartment 22 premieres on Joy Prime
- Season 3 of Kejetia vs Makola airs this weekend on Joy Prime
- Gee Spot: Your entertainment hot spot enters season 2
- Kanye West attacks Drake in Twitter tirade
- Video: No room for Kojo Antwi, Pat Thomas on my album – NanaYaa
- Inside my Xmas hamper
- Dancehall diva Shegah bags three International awards
- Francis Agyei drops 'Ilona' video ahead of album launch
- Video: Osibisa's Teddy Osei blesses Wiyaala
- I’m Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale put together – Cynthia Millz
- Ghanaians are gradually losing interest in gospel music – A.F Benjamin
- New Music: Kwaisey Pee bounces back with ‘Mabre’ feat. YaaYaa
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria celebs enjoy Gauteng, KZN, Free State and Global Citizens Concert