Highlife legend, Nana Tuffuor is one performers lined up for the third edition of the MTN Music Festival - the biggest “Live” Music celebration in Ghana will take place on the 7th of December at the International Conference Center.
He will be supported by young talented musicians like Angela hitmaker, Kuami Eugene; award winning female vocalist, Adina, sensational singer, King Promise and ArmahPino.
The MTN Music Festival is organized in partnership with Slip Entertainment to celebrate and express the cultural heritage of Ghana through Music, Dance and Poetry.
This edition dubbed the “Farmers Day Edition” will be held as a climax to the Farmers Day celebration.
Commenting on the preparation towards the event, Chief Marketing Officer at MTN, Mr. Noel Kojo-Ganson said, “MTN instituted the Ghana Music Festival to create excitement around our national holidays and alsoto afford our customers the opportunity to have a unique experience with our culture as Ghanaians”.
“After the independence edition in Accra, we celebrated the May edition in Kumasi and will be climaxing with the Farmers day Edition on Friday 7th December 2018.We will continue to brighten the lives of our customers with rich Ghanaian music, they should expect nothing but the best” he added.
Tickets to the concert are available for purchase via MTN Mobile Money by dialing *800*98#. All songs and videos are available for download on the MTN Music Plus platform and on the Caller Ring Back Tone (CRBT) service.
Event will be streamed live on the MTN Facebook handle. Tickets are available at MTN Branches – Osu, Accra Mall, West Hills Mall, Tema Community 6 and the MTN Head Office.
The MTN Music Festival is one of many initiatives undertaken by MTN to support the growth of the entertainment and creative arts industry in Ghana.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 airs live on DStv, GOtv come Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village
- Video vixen gives life to Christ, now philanthropist
- New Video: Mista Myles eyes Afrobeats crown with ‘African Girl’
- Assault, killings by uniformed men will make Nigeria collapse - Omotola tells Buhari