Rev Azigiza Jnr has lined three-day power-packed activities to mark the first anniversary of his Citizen Fellowship.
The fellowship, within its first year, has grown in leaps and bounds and has impacted positively on the lives of hundreds of people.
Citizen Fellowship is “a supernatural fellowship, doing supernatural things, courtesy a supernatural God in an excellent manner.”
“Through Christ,” the fellowship is “building and discipling people for purpose, power, praise, and faith within this fellowship.”
As they mark their first anniversary, the Citizen Fellowship has lined several activities including a crusade and medical outreach to give thanks to God.
The celebration is under the theme: ‘Unstoppable Manifestation’ and it will have Rev. Dr. Lawrence Tetteh, Founder and President of the Worldwide Miracle Outreach, as special guests.
The three-day celebration will kick off with a Crusade on Friday, December 7. That will be followed by a Medical Outreach and Float on Saturday, December 8.
The anniversary will be climaxed with a Celebration Climax on Sunday, December 9 at the New Citizen Fellowship Auditorium, Spintex Road in Accra.
Rev Azigiza Jnr, an award-winning DJ, abandoned his DJ profession in 1998 when he became a born-again Christian.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Stonebwoy to headline Independence Concert
- Our leaders are selfish - Don Little
- Jussie Smollett had no role in own attack, lawyers say
- Video: Young rapper takes on politicians, police, slay queens in freestyle rap
- NYPD investigating commander accused of telling officers to shoot 50 Cent
- Has Meghan's accent changed since marrying Prince Harry?
- Oscars 2019: All awards will be shown live after backlash
- Fred Amugi threatens to sue Rosemond Brown for alleging they had sex
- I officially accept Starboy Kwarteng nickname – Ebony’s Father
- Nigeria election 2019: Wizkid shades APC, PDP, advises Nigerians
- Video/Photos: Cwesi Oteng visits Akufo-Addo, presents special copy of album to him
- Six new school songs influenced by old school
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home