Dancehall artiste Stonebwoy has warned his rival, Shatta Wale to stop disrespecting him.
According to him, his rival has been trying to disregard him as an artiste and has been trying to tarnish his image.
Speaking in an interview with KMJ on Showbiz Now on Joy Prime, the ‘Wame’ hitmaker had some strong words for Shatta Wale.
“I will accord respect to him [for abing] able to achieve for himself but he should stop; once again…stop disrespecting me!” Stonebwoy warned.
“I’m talking for myself stop trying to disregard me…it wouldn’t work, its only showing more of who he is,” he added.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
In November this year, a concert at the O2 Academy Islington in London that had Stonebwoy as the headlined act was cancelled leaving some fans very disappointed.
Stonebwoy told KMJ that he received a lot of flak from some of his fans and people for cancelling the November 28 concert.
“People have jumped on to that to say their minds that Stonebwoy can’t fill any auditorium Stonebwoy is not the champion,” he said.
He continued that the comments did not hurt him but for the fact that Shatta Wale jumped on the bandwagon to attack him.
“I have to be sincere…reading these things didn’t hurt me that much but to also realise it’s this same guy [Shatta Wale] again who is supposed to know better, who always claims to know better and poaching and impeaching me against certain people to diminish my works,” he said.
“You know the name of the artiste already, it’s not worth mentioning and you know…to say the guy that you guys say is your champion can’t even fill like 800 and so on…So you realise how much of a nightmare I am to this guy,” Stonebwoy added.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- I haven’t found someone who can tolerate me – E.L on being single
- You’re not qualified to grade rappers if I’m not in Top 5 list – E.L
- Joy Prime, SALM excite thousands at ‘A Beautiful Christmas’ concert
- Peace Hyde speaks on gender parity in Media at the Africa 2018 Forum in Egypt
- Sarkodie is a brother regardless of what people say – E.L
- Video/Photos: MTN Music Festival thrills patrons on Farmers’ Day
- Creative arts industry is an orphan - Kwaw Ansah
- Abena crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2018
- Watch: Shatta Wale releases video for ‘My Level’ hit song
- Popular actor narrates how he lived with a ghost for 3 months
- Photos from Kufuor’s 80th birthday celebrations
- Joy FM presents perfect family getaway on Dec 22
- Beyoncé sings at A-list Indian wedding
- Kevin Hart steps down as Oscars host after 3-day controversy
- Hajia 4Real ‘shows boobs’ in King Promise, Wizkid video