Dancehall artiste Stonebwoy has warned his rival, Shatta Wale to stop disrespecting him.
According to him, his rival has been trying to disregard him as an artiste and has been trying to tarnish his image.
Speaking in an interview with KMJ on Showbiz Now on Joy Prime, the ‘Wame’ hitmaker had some strong words for Shatta Wale.
“I will accord respect to him [for abing] able to achieve for himself but he should stop; once again…stop disrespecting me!” Stonebwoy warned.
“I’m talking for myself stop trying to disregard me…it wouldn’t work, its only showing more of who he is,” he added.
In November this year, a concert at the O2 Academy Islington in London that had Stonebwoy as the headlined act was cancelled leaving some fans very disappointed.
Stonebwoy told KMJ that he received a lot of flak from some of his fans and people for cancelling the November 28 concert.
“People have jumped on to that to say their minds that Stonebwoy can’t fill any auditorium Stonebwoy is not the champion,” he said.
He continued that the comments did not hurt him but for the fact that Shatta Wale jumped on the bandwagon to attack him.
“I have to be sincere…reading these things didn’t hurt me that much but to also realise it’s this same guy [Shatta Wale] again who is supposed to know better, who always claims to know better and poaching and impeaching me against certain people to diminish my works,” he said.
“You know the name of the artiste already, it’s not worth mentioning and you know…to say the guy that you guys say is your champion can’t even fill like 800 and so on…So you realise how much of a nightmare I am to this guy,” Stonebwoy added.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20: Charterhouse was interested in tickets than security – Randy Abbey
- I still love Shatta Wale but... – Sarkodie on complicated relationship
- See alleged killer of Chris Attoh’s wife
- Shatta Wale’s mother replies Okraku Mantey over Shatta’s conduct
- VGMA@20 clash: Shatta Wale’s father discloses why he climbed the stage
- Shatta Wale is an attention seeker, doesn’t know his limits – Okraku Mantey
- Baako sees silver lining in Stonebwoy-Shatta Wale brawl
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse