Radio personality, Gilbert Abeiku Aggrey, popularly known as Abeiku Santana, has revealed that late sensational singer Ebony, who met her untimely death in a fatal car accident, was aware of her death.
Abeiku, who made the shocking revelation during an interview on UTV, said, “Ebony knew she was going to die because someone told her that she would become a very big music star in Ghana but she will not last long. So she told her manager Bullet and Bullet told me. A lot of people don’t even know that Ebony was a very spiritual person. Sometimes I call her and she is in church.”
According to the presenter, some prophets who had revelations about Ebony reached out to him and he made sure Ebony met them for spiritual directions.
He said several prophecies came from different Pastors and Ebony did what she could “but God knows best”.
Meanwhile, Abeiku urged that Ghanaians should concentrate on the serious problems on our roads which is leading to the countless deaths on daily basis.
Abeiku Santana added that the media should concentrate on authorities in charge of safety on our roads - like Ghana Highway Authority, Ministries, government agencies and others - and find out why there have been several fatal accidents at the same spot Ebony and her friends died.
He also pleaded with the media and the general public to be sensitive and sympathize with Ebony’s family and friends “and lets all support the family to give our sister a befitting burial".
Ebony, born Priscilla Opoku-Kwarteng, was killed in a gory accident on the Sunyani-Kumasi highway after returning from visiting her mother. Her childhood friend and assistant, Franky Kuri, and their bodyguard also did not survive the crash.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- A night of talent, surprises await patrons at Joy FM’s Open Mic Friday
- Don’t date for too long - MzVee advises
- Bleaching is not the beauty standard – Fuse ODG
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little