MTN Ghana, the largest telecommunication service provider in the country, is treating its customers to another exclusive cinema experience at the Silverbird cinemas in Accra on Thursday, February 15th, 2018.
For the very first time, some selected subscribers of MTN will have the privilege to attend the pre-screening of the much-anticipated blockbuster movie, ‘Black Panther’.
About the movie
‘Black Panther’ is cased in a fictional African Town called Wakanda, whose people are most unassuming but highly tech-savvy. The movie was produced in Marvel studio’s second instalment of the movie Avengers.
T’Challa played by Chadwick Boseman, is the son of the dead king who returns home to take up the responsibility of kingship. But his ascension to the throne is threatened by two enemies who collaborate to destroy the kingdom.
In order to avert a world war, T’Challa has to become the Black Panther, and team up with CIA agent Everett Ross and members of the Dora Milaje-Wakanda's all-female special force.
In a statement, the Ag. Chief Marketing Officer of MTN Mr Noel Ganson said, “Engagements with stakeholders at informal settings such as the cinemas, afford us the opportunity to reward our customers for their loyalty to the brand and also interact with them in a cordial manner for feedback on our services. More importantly, engaging our cherished customers in such an exciting way falls directly in line with MTN’s mission which is to make our customer’s lives a whole lot brighter through the best customer experience”, he added.
MTN Ghana continues to uniquely engage its subscribers at various touchpoints.
MTN Movie Mania was introduced three years ago in collaboration with Silverbird, to provide the opportunity for customers and their partners to get closer to the MTN brand and also afford them the ambience to relax and watch movies. Guests are also refreshed with a bottle of soda and a box of popcorn.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Afro-beats musician Skye Brain releases new single ‘The Soul Grind’
- A night of talent, surprises await patrons at Joy FM’s Open Mic Friday
- Don’t date for too long - MzVee advises
- Bleaching is not the beauty standard – Fuse ODG
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group