Praiz, Iyanya, and Timaya have been called out by Nigerian On-Air Personality, Tolu Oniru popularly known as Toolz who confronted Praiz after his interview with Oliseh and Maria Okan for severing ties with her.
According to the OAP, some of her male “friends” in the Nigerian music industry whom she thought were her friends left her immediately she got married and one of them is Praiz who she was opportune to speak with and hear His reason.
According to Praiz, he didn’t stop talking to Toolz, he only curtailed the frequency of their communication because of his respect for her marriage.
Timaya, on the other hand, told Toolz that she is dead to him the day she got married and apparently he kept his words because it seems she hasn’t heard from him since then. Just like Praiz, Toolz revealed Iyanya told her he stopped calling her because she got married.
To Praiz he didn’t continue because he felt he bonded with Toolz and when she got married… So? He didn’t say though but this kind of thing is quite hard to understand because like it or not she was going to marry he boo and that shouldn’t hinder FRIENDSHIP.
Toolz revealed she wasn’t happy with their decisions because she thought they were friends.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- The Burial of Kojo wins award at Luxor African Film Festival
- Creative arts can take Ghana to greater heights if... – George Quaye
- Video: Medikal brings the heat as he sells Africa on Tim Westwood
- Gospel singer criticises Stonebwoy for endorsing secular songs in church
- Video: Cast of 1998 hit TV show 'Taxi Driver' cast back the years
- Buju Banton sings of the only law to obey in the world
- I learnt how to drive on 'Taxi Driver' - Psalm Adjeteyfio reveals
- The warrior of love - Unpacking Samini’s 'Untamed' Part 1
- Video: Ashesi University founder goes ‘crazy’, dresses like female
- Video: Kofi Mole quits school to pursue music
- Photo: Rocky Dawuni, Cabum finally smoke peace pipe
- Adopting French as Ghana’s second language ‘disrespectful’ – Okyeame Kwame
- If I don’t win any award at 3Music Awards I will pull a 'Shatta Wale' - Medikal declares
- No other Ghanaian music beats highlife - Kyekyeku
- We were once celebrated in Diaspora because of Highlife – Bessa Simons