A viral video showing the bodies of the late Afropop singer, Ebony Reigns, and her friend Frankie Kuri in a mortuary, has left the public horrified.
A mortuary attendant can be seen touching and examining the badly injured bodies of the two showing bruises and for Ebony a deep cut in the head.
The location of the mortuary is unknown as well as the identity of the attendant.
It appeared there were more than two persons involved in the insensitive act as another assistant was seen using a mobile device to film the incident.
The male attendant had earlier performed similar touch on the body of Franklina Nkansah Kuri, who together with a military officer, died alongside the musician in a tragic crash on the Sunyani-Kumasi road on February 8, 2018.
It is yet to be established if the incident happened at the Mankranso Government Hospital where the deceased bodies were initially taken after the accident.
It is also not clear if that formed part of the duties of the attendant and the fact that the act was filmed and circulated, has got social media activists publicly registering disapproval.
A very angry Ama Nyamesah Drewry, posted on Facebook demanding the immediate arrest and possible prosecution of the persons behind the unfeeling act.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Six new school songs influenced by old school
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home
- Koffi Olomide faces seven-year jail term over Paris sex assault
- Photos: All set for Joy FM's Lovers Dinner Dance with Kojo Antwi
- Video: Why is Akufo-Addo silent on Menzgold? - Stonebwoy wonders
- What a Kojo Antwi song has put together, let no one put asunder
- 2019 Africa Travel Indaba kicks off from May 2
- Kojo Antwi’s music gets lady out of coma, prevented suicide
- Video: I was a betweener for my husband - Azigiza's wife reveals
- Photos: John Mahama is ‘grandfather’, ‘daughter’ welcomes baby boy
- 3Music Awards 2019: Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Kwesi Arthur top nomination list
- My husband is the pillar of my life – Ohemaa Mercy
- Video/Photos: DJ Switch wows African leaders at AU headquarters