Renowned gospel musician, Pastor Joe Beecham, has described Ghanaian songstress Ebony Reigns as a brilliant artiste with a sensational voice.
According to him, whenever he hears Ebony sing, it touches his heart hence he wants to write a song for the ‘sponsor’ hitmaker.
Throwing light onto the gift of the 90’s ‘Bad Gyal, the man of God said “when I hear the sponsor song, I am like the talent is amazing. The melodies and rhythm in the song is so beautiful.’ He told host Mike 2 on Adom FM’s Entertainment Hall show on Saturday.
Pastor Beecham stressed that, Ebony’s career has been ordained by God as such he believes the ‘Maame Hw3’ song maker can change the lives of people through her music.
“I just want to see the face behind the music. Maybe I can also write a song for her. I told Becca I will write a song for her and I have done that. It could be inspirational [song] or about the love of God. She has the voice and audience and she can carry a certain message…” he maintained.
Asked if he would want to collaborate with her on a song, he stated clearly that ‘I never said collaboration but I will only write for her.’
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards
- I love your hard African face – Medikal tells Fella Makafui
- 2019 Nigerian Election: Musician Banky W joins politics
- Depression is real; seek help – Obour advices fellow musicians
- NGMA: Gifty Osei, Patience Nyarko, Joe Mettle others nominated
- Video: I haven’t quit acting, God’s work taking my time - Majid Michel
- Profanity: We don’t need censorship; it stifles creativity – Rex Omar
- Video: Leave Medikal and Fella Makafui alone – Okyeame Kwame
- Ghanaian-British actor Peter Mensah in Ghana
- Stan Lee: Marvel Comics co-creator dies aged 95
- Impressive dress rehearsal for terrific national Mardi Gras in 2019
- Video: Captain Planet reveals how his dead dog connected him to his wife
- Video: ‘Who is Kwesi Arthur?’ check out his response