Renowned gospel musician, Pastor Joe Beecham, has described Ghanaian songstress Ebony Reigns as a brilliant artiste with a sensational voice.
According to him, whenever he hears Ebony sing, it touches his heart hence he wants to write a song for the ‘sponsor’ hitmaker.
Throwing light onto the gift of the 90’s ‘Bad Gyal, the man of God said “when I hear the sponsor song, I am like the talent is amazing. The melodies and rhythm in the song is so beautiful.’ He told host Mike 2 on Adom FM’s Entertainment Hall show on Saturday.
Pastor Beecham stressed that, Ebony’s career has been ordained by God as such he believes the ‘Maame Hw3’ song maker can change the lives of people through her music.
“I just want to see the face behind the music. Maybe I can also write a song for her. I told Becca I will write a song for her and I have done that. It could be inspirational [song] or about the love of God. She has the voice and audience and she can carry a certain message…” he maintained.
Asked if he would want to collaborate with her on a song, he stated clearly that ‘I never said collaboration but I will only write for her.’
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Lil Win charms crowd at MTN-Adom Kwahu Mega Street Bash
- Photos: Families receive fresh life at Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Tinny says 'whack' rapper comment was for hype – D Black
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 airs live on DStv, GOtv come Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village