Sammy Forson has professed that it took him 14 years to finally achieve his dream of working at Joy FM.
The presenter, who is the newest addition to The Multimedia Group, admitted that he began his radio career by taking key lessons from some of the great names that have passed through Joy FM.
“I started off my radio career listening to the legends on this very platform, Joy 99.7 FM. Talk about the ‘Boss Player’ Komla Dumor of blessed memory, Gabby Adjetey and Tommy Annan Forson,” he said as he presented his first show on Joy FM.
“It took me 14 years to get here …this is the home to be…” Mr Forson confessed as he assumed hosting duties of Drive Time on Joy show for the next two weeks. The show’s main host, Lexis Bill is on a two-week break.
To inspire others, he noted that, “If I’m not motivation enough for you, what else are you looking for?”
He will host the Weekend City Show on Saturdays from 7:30 am to 9 am and will also be on Joy FM from Mondays to Wednesdays from 8 pm to 10 pm.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win