Gospel musician Boadiwaa Delanyo Donkor, known in showbiz as Boadiwaa has released her single ‘Note from God’ which features Akesse Brempong.
According to the Musician, the song came about when the Lord God revealed himself to her how mankind makes Him the last resort rather being their first to contact when they encounter difficulties in life.
“A lot of people after Sunday forget about the existence of God until the next Sunday. God wants our attention every single day of our lives from Sunday through to the next Sunday so ‘Note from God’ is God’s message to all his children,” she said.
Boadiwaa who writes her own songs emphasized that singing has been her God-given talent she has been mentored by so many musicians who have shaped her directions on her chosen field.
“There is something in my heart and soul that does not rest until I pursue this consciously, it’s like fire in my bones. My breakthrough in the Ghanaian music industry has been very successful," she said.
Signed under Upswing music label with Doma flex management, Boadiwaa stated that Gospel music in Ghana is now gaining grounds with quality lyrics and video clips which helped Joe Mettle in winning the VGMA Artiste of the year for 2016.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney