Manager of Ruff Town Records, Ricky Nana Agyeman has asked Ghanaians to do away with their needless criticism and support young talents.
In a post on Facebook, the manager of the late dancehall diva, Ebony, said people with demonic tongues killed the singer and he will not sit down for the same thing to happen to his latest recruit, Wendy Shay.
Social media was gone crazy with photos of the Wendy Shay with critics calling her out to change her hairstyle because she has kept her weave on for three months.
In a reply, Ricky Agyeman known in the entertainment circles as Bullet posted, “Some Ghanaians hate to see young talented people progress.you guys did worst to ebony reigns when she was alive now is wendy shay. i dey beg una make you remove that your evil mouth from her,and those who dont get it, her hair style is her brand.if rufftown records can shoot 20,000 us dollar video for wendy shay then how much is weavon.Ghana support your own and stop the pull him down attitude!”.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards