Actress and entrepreneur, Pepe, says men should either pick up the bills in a relationship or date according to their financial capacity.
Actress Pepe and Gifty Asante were guests on Joy Prime’s Gee Spot hosted by MzGee.
The two actresses joined musicians Edem and Ex-Doe to discuss the topic ‘Should the man always pay the bills’?
Pepe, who says she is on a break from the screens, argued that the ability of a man to spend lavishly on his woman can induce her affection.
“You would not spend what you don’t have so as far as you are spending you have to keep up because that what made me fall in love with you.
“You can’t go for something you can’t afford. You know your standard, go for your standard. You should be able to take care of me just as you saw me. You should be able to keep up with that,” she said.
Gee Spot with MzGee airs on Saturdays at 6.30pm on Joy Prime. (DSTV Channel 281)
Watch more in the video below.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards