Actress and entrepreneur, Pepe, says men should either pick up the bills in a relationship or date according to their financial capacity.
Actress Pepe and Gifty Asante were guests on Joy Prime’s Gee Spot hosted by MzGee.
The two actresses joined musicians Edem and Ex-Doe to discuss the topic ‘Should the man always pay the bills’?
Pepe, who says she is on a break from the screens, argued that the ability of a man to spend lavishly on his woman can induce her affection.
“You would not spend what you don’t have so as far as you are spending you have to keep up because that what made me fall in love with you.
“You can’t go for something you can’t afford. You know your standard, go for your standard. You should be able to take care of me just as you saw me. You should be able to keep up with that,” she said.
Gee Spot with MzGee airs on Saturdays at 6.30pm on Joy Prime. (DSTV Channel 281)
Watch more in the video below.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Meet #empawa100 final ten artistes
- Drake buys $400,000 diamond encrusted iPhone case
- Cwesi Oteng elated to have presented latest album to Akufo-Addo
- Donald Trump retweets viral video of woman juggling football
- John Dumelo reacts to ‘predatory and gross’ hugging of Legon students
- Video/Photos: Celestine Donkor thrills in first Drive Time Live Concert
- Video: Stonebwoy to headline Independence Concert
- Video: Our leaders are selfish - Don Little
- Jussie Smollett had no role in own attack, lawyers say
- Video: Young rapper takes on politicians, police, slay queens in freestyle rap
- NYPD investigating commander accused of telling officers to shoot 50 Cent
- Has Meghan's accent changed since marrying Prince Harry?
- Oscars 2019: All awards will be shown live after backlash
- Fred Amugi threatens to sue Rosemond Brown for alleging they had sex
- I officially accept Starboy Kwarteng nickname – Ebony’s Father