Renowned actor Prince Yawson popularly known as ‘Waakye’ says he has forgiven budding actress Rosemond Brown for alleging he slept with her.
Brown in an interview with Delay said Mr Yawson and his colleague Fred Amugi were the two men she had sex with in the industry during her rise to fame.
The actress also revealed that besides the two veteran actors, she has slept with over 24 other men since she started having sex at age 18.
Her revelation was deemed to have embarrassed the comic actor and Mr Amugi both of whom until her revelation, had not been associated with any such controversy.
The actress however rendered an apology to Waakye at the cast unveiling of ‘Obaamu’ a movie which would feature both of them as lead characters.
Responding to Ms Brown’s apology, Waakye quoted biblical principles of forgiveness.
He told Joy News' MzGee, he has no choice than to forgive the budding star.
“Whatever she did, it was not as if she was telling the world that I am a murderer or thief or I forced something out of somebody, no. If now she has realized she did the wrong and has come to apologize who am I to keep holding it”?
Waakye, however, refused to tell MzGee if Ms Brown's allegations were true.
“Well, I would not want to go there,” he retorted.
Watch the video:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Six new school songs influenced by old school
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home
- Koffi Olomide faces seven-year jail term over Paris sex assault
- Photos: All set for Joy FM's Lovers Dinner Dance with Kojo Antwi
- Video: Why is Akufo-Addo silent on Menzgold? - Stonebwoy wonders
- What a Kojo Antwi song has put together, let no one put asunder
- 2019 Africa Travel Indaba kicks off from May 2
- Kojo Antwi’s music gets lady out of coma, prevented suicide
- Video: I was a betweener for my husband - Azigiza's wife reveals
- Photos: John Mahama is ‘grandfather’, ‘daughter’ welcomes baby boy
- 3Music Awards 2019: Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Kwesi Arthur top nomination list
- My husband is the pillar of my life – Ohemaa Mercy
- Video/Photos: DJ Switch wows African leaders at AU headquarters