Actress Baby Blanche says she can never marry a broke man.
The actress says contrary to Jude Lomotey’s assertion that only love can sustain a marriage, the actress believes “likeness” and not love should be the basis for a strong union.
She claims the dynamics in modern relationships may have changed but it still remains the preserve of men to cater for women.
The woman’s duty, according to her, is to be submissive to him.
“It is actually the man’s obligation or responsibility to take care of his woman so there is nothing wrong if a man is spending his fortune on his woman so long as she is doing her part as the bible says being submissive”.
Baby made these claims on Joy Prime’s Gee Spot with MzGee.
“Now the world changing, and the bills, everything is money, money so the women, we have to support but then me I will never marry any broke person, you shouldn’t be rich but you should be making an income”.
Watch more in the video below.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kalybos unveiled as ambassador for game app
- Thank you! Kuami Eugene appreciates KiDi for amazing verse
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 24): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ makes it to the top
- Court orders police to file Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale trial documents
- Patoranking explains why he allows nudity in videos
- Cuba Gooding Jr. rants about groping allegations
- D-Black drops much anticipated ‘Smoke & Mirrors’ EP
- Video: My mom and I were abandoned by my father – Nsromma star
- It will be difficult going back to school – Kuami Eugene
- I’m a shopaholic, I need prayers – Jackie Appiah
- Abraham Attah to star in Birdman’s film
- Lena Headey didn’t like Cersei’s ‘Game of Thrones’ death scene
- Girlfriends, side-chicks of Black Stars players should be allowed into their camp – Mzbel
- Duchess Meghan nominated for World Fashion Award
- Video: Do politics if you want Ghana to move forward – A Plus