Family, friends and well-wishers of CEO of Combert Impression, Rev. Albert Ocran were on hand to pray and celebrate with him as he marked his 50th birthday.
Rev Ocran and his schoolmate who later became his wife, Comfort Ocran, also celebrated their 25th Anniversary as a couple on the same day.
General Overseer of the International Central Gospel Church (ICGC) officiated the joyous occasion prayed for his junior pastor to move from grace to grace.
In attendance was Dr Joyce Aryee, Executive Director of the Salt and Light Ministry, and a former CEO, Ghana Chamber of Mines.
Below are some pictures from the event:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- D-Black rejects Tinny’s request for collaboration?
- Song theft accusations don't move me - Kuami Eugene
- Mr. P of P-Square slept with my wife, broke my marriage – Diamond Plantnumz alleges
- Daasebere Dwamena ‘Wo Da Enda’ cover - Who nailed it?
- 'The 2 Pilots’ movie to be premiered April 26
- Video: You leave my label at your own loss – D-Black to signees
- Photos: Jim Iyke welcomes baby boy
- Photos: Okyeame Kwame dazzles at ‘Made in Ghana’ album launch
- 26 years of courtesy calls on Chief Imam in Photos
- Okyeame Kwame’s album launch, a truly Made-In-Ghana show
- Sarkodie celebrates mother’s birthday with lovely message, photos
- Non-stop live band performance rocks Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Video: Lil Win charms crowd at MTN-Adom Kwahu Mega Street Bash
- Photos: Families receive fresh life at Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Tinny says 'whack' rapper comment was for hype – D Black