Hitz FM is gone international. Your entertainment station Hitz 103.9 FM will transmit its drive time show Cruise Control live from East Coast Radio in Durban-South Africa.
This is made possible by an initiative organized by East Coast Radio dubbed Connecting Africa.
Connecting Africa is an annual project run by East Coast Radio together with Tourism KZN and Trade and Investment KZN. The idea is to host radio personality from neighbouring countries for a week-long KZN experience.
The project was launched to promote direct flights into KZN through SA Express and Air Namibia, business opportunities through trade and KZN as a tourist destination.
This year East Coast Radio is hosting radio stations from Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana, Ghana and Khaya and Hitz FM's Cruise Control team, happened to be part of this experience.
As part of the itinerary, the Radio Stations will broadcast live on the 23rd & 24th of July on the Durban promenade to their respective countries sharing their experiences.
Currently, Hitz FM's Merqury Quaye, Mic Gizo and Programs Coordinator of Hitz FM Mark Okraku Mantey are currently in Durban to oversee the live broadcast from the 23rd -24th of July 2018.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- There’s no beef between Medikal and I – Kuami Eugene
- Afro-beats musician Skye Brain releases new single ‘The Soul Grind’
- A night of talent, surprises await patrons at Joy FM’s Open Mic Friday
- Don’t date for too long - MzVee advises
- Bleaching is not the beauty standard – Fuse ODG
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91