Hitz FM is gone international. Your entertainment station Hitz 103.9 FM will transmit its drive time show Cruise Control live from East Coast Radio in Durban-South Africa.
This is made possible by an initiative organized by East Coast Radio dubbed Connecting Africa.
Connecting Africa is an annual project run by East Coast Radio together with Tourism KZN and Trade and Investment KZN. The idea is to host radio personality from neighbouring countries for a week-long KZN experience.
The project was launched to promote direct flights into KZN through SA Express and Air Namibia, business opportunities through trade and KZN as a tourist destination.
This year East Coast Radio is hosting radio stations from Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana, Ghana and Khaya and Hitz FM's Cruise Control team, happened to be part of this experience.
As part of the itinerary, the Radio Stations will broadcast live on the 23rd & 24th of July on the Durban promenade to their respective countries sharing their experiences.
Currently, Hitz FM's Merqury Quaye, Mic Gizo and Programs Coordinator of Hitz FM Mark Okraku Mantey are currently in Durban to oversee the live broadcast from the 23rd -24th of July 2018.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- The Burial of Kojo wins award at Luxor African Film Festival
- Creative arts can take Ghana to greater heights if... – George Quaye
- Video: Medikal brings the heat as he sells Africa on Tim Westwood
- Gospel singer criticises Stonebwoy for endorsing secular songs in church
- Video: Cast of 1998 hit TV show 'Taxi Driver' cast back the years
- Buju Banton sings of the only law to obey in the world
- I learnt how to drive on 'Taxi Driver' - Psalm Adjeteyfio reveals
- The warrior of love - Unpacking Samini’s 'Untamed' Part 1
- Video: Ashesi University founder goes ‘crazy’, dresses like female
- Video: Kofi Mole quits school to pursue music
- Photo: Rocky Dawuni, Cabum finally smoke peace pipe
- Adopting French as Ghana’s second language ‘disrespectful’ – Okyeame Kwame
- If I don’t win any award at 3Music Awards I will pull a 'Shatta Wale' - Medikal declares
- No other Ghanaian music beats highlife - Kyekyeku
- We were once celebrated in Diaspora because of Highlife – Bessa Simons