Signees of highly spiritual and Black Avenue Muzik have shared their dating experience concluding that men are more complicated than women in a relationship.
According to Rashelle Blue and S3fa, men are just not complicated, but their inability to make definite decisions in a relationship could make hamper the growth of the relationship.
They were speaking with MzGee on Gee Spot on Joy Prime when they joined her to discuss ‘Who are more complicated; Men or Women’?
“Men do not know what they want. They even change girls all the time. Men make us feel like we are doing something wrong, when they are making us do it” S3fa opined.
Responding to OAP, Kwame Bee and actor Peter Ritchie’s who have argued that men lie to save their relationship Rashelle Blue laments the unfair categorization and stereotyping that gives men an advantage in a relationship.
“They were saying something about I lied because…if a women comes with such an excuse as to why she is lying, he is not going to accept it but the other way around is allowed...it doesn’t make sense,” Rashelle said.
Gee Spot hosted by MzGee airs on Saturdays at 6.30 pm on JoyPrime channel on the MultiTV.
Watch the video:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards