Singer, Francesca Duncan Williams, popularly known as Sister Afia has opened up on her seeming weight loss.
According to her, the diabetic condition prevalent in her family gets triggered when one puts on excessive weight so she is trying to avoid being in that position.
'Honestly, we have a history of diabetic 'condition' in my family and I want to see my grandkids so, it was all in the favour of my health,' she told Joy News' Becky Tweneboah.
The musician also hinted at her big collaboration which is set to hit the music scene soon.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco
- Video: I'm going to limit the comedy, I'm a father of twins now - Funny Face
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale banned indefinitely, stripped of all VGMA 2019 awards
- Shatta Wale withdraws from Ghana Music Awards scheme
- You can be a star today but a criminal tomorrow - Gemann to Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- Cardi B postpones concert over plastic surgery woes
- Newly crowned 'Artiste of the Decade' gives artistes lessons on self-control
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale plead not guilty, granted ¢50k bail each
- Ex-Doe feels vindicated over Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale brawl
- It will be illogical for me to deliberately ruin VGMA@20 – Shatta Wale
- 3 Wills purportedly written by Aretha Franklin found in her home
- Video: Kofi Kinaata advises against illegal fishing in new song