Singer, Francesca Duncan Williams, popularly known as Sister Afia has opened up on her seeming weight loss.
According to her, the diabetic condition prevalent in her family gets triggered when one puts on excessive weight so she is trying to avoid being in that position.
'Honestly, we have a history of diabetic 'condition' in my family and I want to see my grandkids so, it was all in the favour of my health,' she told Joy News' Becky Tweneboah.
The musician also hinted at her big collaboration which is set to hit the music scene soon.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win
- Celine Dion, Chance pull tracks with R. Kelly
- Rihanna takes father to court in trademark dispute
- #10YearChallenge: Multimedia staffs chime in