After a very warm year with hits 'Over', 'Plantain Chips' and 'Tonight' featuring Wizkid, R2Bees is out with 'Could This Be Love' featuring Efya.
This is their first single from their anticipated album in Ghana - Site 15.
The album by the legendary duo is filled with culture and classics and is set for release in July 2018.
'Could This Be Love', produced by in-house guru Killmatic - fuses inspiration from Afrobeats, hiphop and reggae.
The rich instrumental is complemented with light soulful melodies from Mugeez and Efya. Omar Sterling then ends the track with a poetic verse painting a love story with words.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
As per R2Bees tradition, this work of art is matched by impressive visual which was released on June 20.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- I haven’t found someone who can tolerate me – E.L on being single
- You’re not qualified to grade rappers if I’m not in Top 5 list – E.L
- Joy Prime, SALM excite thousands at ‘A Beautiful Christmas’ concert
- Peace Hyde speaks on gender parity in Media at the Africa 2018 Forum in Egypt
- Sarkodie is a brother regardless of what people say – E.L
- Video/Photos: MTN Music Festival thrills patrons on Farmers’ Day
- Creative arts industry is an orphan - Kwaw Ansah
- Abena crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2018
- Watch: Shatta Wale releases video for ‘My Level’ hit song
- Popular actor narrates how he lived with a ghost for 3 months
- Photos from Kufuor’s 80th birthday celebrations
- Joy FM presents perfect family getaway on Dec 22
- Beyoncé sings at A-list Indian wedding
- Kevin Hart steps down as Oscars host after 3-day controversy
- Hajia 4Real ‘shows boobs’ in King Promise, Wizkid video