President Akufo-Addo, Nigerian Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo; the Co-Chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Mr Bill Gates, on Friday attended the wedding reception of Alhaji Aliko Dangote’s daughter, Hajiya Fatima, and her groom, Jamilu Abubakar in Lagos.
Prominent persons at the occasion included wife of the President, Hajiya Aisha Buhari; Speaker, House of Representatives, Mr. Yakubu Dogara; the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi; and others.
Fatima, is the daughter of billionaire businessman and Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, while Jamil is the pilot son of former IGP, MD Abubakar.
Hajiya Fatima Dangote and her groom Jamilu Abubakar
The last phase of Fatima Dangote’s wedding to Jamil Abubakar held on Friday night at Eko Hotel and Suites.
The couple had a 6 part event which held in Abuja, Kano and Lagos.
View photographs of the ceremony below;
Watch a short video of Davido jamming at the wedding with Dangote below;
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Multimedia's Emma Morrison, 8 others up for Glitz Africa 'Women of the Year Honours'
- Stonebwoy takes 'Favorite African Star' award at 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice
- Bloggers should write more positive things about artistes – Medikal
- MultiTV MD, Afia Pokua big winners at Gold Coast Excellence Awards
- Leaked: Stunning 3D sketch of 3Music Awards ’19 stage design
- From Ayòbámi Adébáyò to Zadie Smith: meet New Daughters of Africa
- Cardi B applies to trademark 'Okurrr'
- I deserve my VGMA nomination - AK Songstress
- Dr Dre removes university boast post about daughter
- Michael Jackson: Barbra Streisand apologises for abuse remarks
- JH Kwabena Nketia: Some muses of the musical
- Filmmakers calling on government is not because of money - Ama K. Abebrese
- The Burial of Kojo wins award at Luxor African Film Festival
- Creative arts can take Ghana to greater heights if... – George Quaye
- Video: Medikal brings the heat as he sells Africa on Tim Westwood