President Akufo-Addo, Nigerian Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo; the Co-Chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Mr Bill Gates, on Friday attended the wedding reception of Alhaji Aliko Dangote’s daughter, Hajiya Fatima, and her groom, Jamilu Abubakar in Lagos.
Prominent persons at the occasion included wife of the President, Hajiya Aisha Buhari; Speaker, House of Representatives, Mr. Yakubu Dogara; the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi; and others.
Fatima, is the daughter of billionaire businessman and Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, while Jamil is the pilot son of former IGP, MD Abubakar.
Hajiya Fatima Dangote and her groom Jamilu Abubakar
The last phase of Fatima Dangote’s wedding to Jamil Abubakar held on Friday night at Eko Hotel and Suites.
The couple had a 6 part event which held in Abuja, Kano and Lagos.
View photographs of the ceremony below;
Watch a short video of Davido jamming at the wedding with Dangote below;
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah