Archbishop Duncan-Williams has advised men who are not romantic to learn the art in order to make their wives happy.
According to him, some of the men and women in the church are too boring and not romantic in their marriages.
He condemned those who always glue themselves to the Holy Bible, forgetting they need to focus on their social life to spice up their marriages.
Preaching to his congregation on Palm Sunday, March 25, 2018, at Action Chapel International off the Spintex Road, the Presiding Archbishop said:
“Some of the problems in the church is the fact that a lot of Christian men and women are boring and not romantic. They are one way all the time. Always bedroom and the lights are off."
He continued that “your wife cooks everyday…you are always doing bible studies and prayer meeting. Marriage is not about prayer meeting nor bible studies. It requires some things…"
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Patapaa's #Skopatumana challenge hits the internet
- I never begged D-Black for collaboration - Tinny
- 'Salma Feeds' feeds 1000 children Easter Sunday
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 16): DJ Mic Smith’s ‘Jama’ pushes 'Omo Ada' from number one spot
- Missing Taadi Girls: I'm sad but confident they will be found - Kofi Kinaata
- Okyeame Kwame, Samini join polio awareness campaign
- D-Black rejects Tinny’s request for collaboration?
- Song theft accusations don't move me - Kuami Eugene
- Mr. P of P-Square slept with my wife, broke my marriage – Diamond Plantnumz alleges
- Daasebere Dwamena ‘Wo Da Enda’ cover - Who nailed it?
- 'The 2 Pilots’ movie to be premiered April 26
- Video: You leave my label at your own loss – D-Black to signees
- Photos: Jim Iyke welcomes baby boy
- Photos: Okyeame Kwame dazzles at ‘Made in Ghana’ album launch
- 26 years of courtesy calls on Chief Imam in Photos