Archbishop Duncan-Williams has advised men who are not romantic to learn the art in order to make their wives happy.
According to him, some of the men and women in the church are too boring and not romantic in their marriages.
He condemned those who always glue themselves to the Holy Bible, forgetting they need to focus on their social life to spice up their marriages.
Preaching to his congregation on Palm Sunday, March 25, 2018, at Action Chapel International off the Spintex Road, the Presiding Archbishop said:
“Some of the problems in the church is the fact that a lot of Christian men and women are boring and not romantic. They are one way all the time. Always bedroom and the lights are off."
He continued that “your wife cooks everyday…you are always doing bible studies and prayer meeting. Marriage is not about prayer meeting nor bible studies. It requires some things…"
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win
- Celine Dion, Chance pull tracks with R. Kelly
- Rihanna takes father to court in trademark dispute
- #10YearChallenge: Multimedia staffs chime in
- Video: If you have sex tape of me and Adebayor prove it for $100k – Yvonne Okoro
- #10yearchallenge: See epic throwback photos of Ghanaian celebs
- Video: I’m not exclusive until you marry me – Yvonne Okoro