Ghana’s number one FM station, Adom FM gave underground artistes the opportunity to showcase their talents at the Adom Kwahu Easter Mega Bash at the famous Linda Dor at Bunso Junction off the Accra-Kumasi Highway.
The number of artistes who jumped at the opportunity doubled this year, compared to those who came last year to perform due to Adom FM’s relevance when it comes to ushering people into the limelight.
Patrons of the Kwahu Kwanso were initially skeptical about what these unknown artistes had to offer but they were surprised!
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- My other part died with Ronnie; Bright of Buk Bak fame
- I used to help internet fraudsters- Kalybos reveals
- How much will hosting AFRIMA cost? Govt refuses to disclose
- emPAWA100: Mr. Eazi to empower 100 young artistes every year
- Photos: SAT Hosting Day 2: Take a trip back to history of mankind
- Royal Commonwealth Society unveils ambassadors for 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay competition
- Epilepsy charity 'says SA fainting dance craze should end'
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47