Ghana’s number one FM station, Adom FM gave underground artistes the opportunity to showcase their talents at the Adom Kwahu Easter Mega Bash at the famous Linda Dor at Bunso Junction off the Accra-Kumasi Highway.
The number of artistes who jumped at the opportunity doubled this year, compared to those who came last year to perform due to Adom FM’s relevance when it comes to ushering people into the limelight.
Patrons of the Kwahu Kwanso were initially skeptical about what these unknown artistes had to offer but they were surprised!
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 airs live on DStv, GOtv come Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village
- Video vixen gives life to Christ, now philanthropist
- New Video: Mista Myles eyes Afrobeats crown with ‘African Girl’
- Assault, killings by uniformed men will make Nigeria collapse - Omotola tells Buhari