Actress Jessica Williams' decision to choose fellow actor Henry Adofo over actors John Dumelo, James Gardiner and Too Sweet Annan, seems to have given currency to the alleged relationship between them.
The rumour of Jessica William and Henry Adofo’s secret amorous relationship became rife in 2017.
Their alleged affair is being fuelled and speculated by some of their colleagues who claim the two have been spotted together on countless occasion.
In an interview on ‘Gee Spot’ with MzGee, the budding actress was asked who amongst her colleague actors; John Dumelo, Henry Adofo, Too Sweet and James Gardiner, will she kiss, ditch, date or marry.
In response, Jessica said “I think Henry, I'll definitely date the same person I want to marry. I think the same person I want to marry is the same person I will kiss.”
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- DJ Bridash to release ‘ɛyɛ Odo’ ft Eshun, Kofi Mole on June 6
- VGMA@20: Charterhouse was interested in tickets than security – Randy Abbey
- I still love Shatta Wale but... – Sarkodie on complicated relationship
- See alleged killer of Chris Attoh’s wife
- Shatta Wale’s mother replies Okraku Mantey over Shatta’s conduct
- VGMA@20 clash: Shatta Wale’s father discloses why he climbed the stage
- Shatta Wale is an attention seeker, doesn’t know his limits – Okraku Mantey
- Baako sees silver lining in Stonebwoy-Shatta Wale brawl
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'