Adom FM, in collaboration with inGenius Africa, is set to roll out a new radio drama series dubbed, SOLUTIONS.
The SOLUTIONS Radio Drama is an adaptation of the SOLUTIONS TV programme which currently runs on Joy Prime on Wednesdays from 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm.
The radio drama, which will be aired in Akan, will begin broadcasting on Adom FM from Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
The thirty minutes rendition will feature as part of Adom FM’s OFIEKWANSO programme and will include a live discussion session, where listeners can interact with resource persons in the studio after the drama has aired.
The series is woven around the operations of a business advisory dubbed SOLUTIONS, an educational programme which seeks to enlighten would-be entrepreneurs through dramatic portrayals of typical business Situations, learning through negative experiences and positive reinforcements.
Kofi and Ama Ganah, a childless married couple, run SOLUTIONS together with the irrepressibly warm Akweley Patterson as their Front Desk Manager.
The plan is to make SOLUTIONS a household mantra in Ghana, symbolizing smart and progressive business practices and a way of life, according to the Producer.
Some of the actors featured include Fiifi Coleman, who plays Kofi Ganah, Christine Mary Kaley, as Ama Ganah, Roselyn Ngissah as Eno Mercy, Akofa Edjeani as Mama Sweet, Ekow Smith-Asante as Mr Mensah and Fatimah Obuama-Quainoo as Akweley.
The SOLUTIONS Radio Drama is sponsored by premium Bank, the lead sponsors, MTN Mobile Money and the Ghana Revenue Authority.
inGenius Africa’s pedigree in content production
inGenius Africa, the trailblazing content development firm are the progenitors of Taxi Driver, Sun City, and Abiba more recently.
Kwame Boadi, the Managing Director of inGenius and producer of SOLUTIONS Radio Drama says, “We have barely scratched radio dramas in Ghana, yet we have so many radio stations. Thus the collaboration with Adom FM is opportune because through radio dramas we can deepen the content on radio, thus enriching more lives.”
Adom FM’s leadership in the radio space
Adom FM has been leading the way in the churning out a scintillating radio reality content and currently runs shows such as Kenkan Me which is a dramatization of the contents of popular Ghanaian novels, aired every Sunday from 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
‘Nyinsen Ne Awuo’ which is aired at Sunday from 8-9pm a programme targeted at providing supplementary health tips and specialist perspectives for the benefit of expectant mothers and other listeners, who otherwise may not be able to access pre-natal and post-natal healthcare.
According to the General Manager of Adom FM, Abdulai Awudu, the rollout of SOLUTIONS fits into the station’s strategy of providing real-time education to people who may otherwise not have the chance to access such consultancy services.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Adom FM Music Chart: Medikal’s Omo Ada still reigns
- Video: Nana Ama McBrown shows off baby girl
- MultiChoice Talent Factory networking portal goes live
- Video: I took injections to bleach my skin for movie roles in Nigeria – Actress
- I do the dishes at home - Adjetey Anang reveals
- Koffi Olomidé guilty of rape of 15-year-old girl
- Inna Patty drags ex-Miss Ghana queens to court for defamation
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante