Actress Yvonne Nelson has denied speculation that she is planning to tie the knot soon with her boyfriend and baby daddy Jamie Roberts.
In an interview with Joy News’ Becky, she expressed her desire to get married but maintained that no date has been scheduled for her nuptial ceremony as it is being rumoured.
"Marriage is a good thing, I will love to get married; of course who doesn’t want to get married...but there is nothing like that," she said.
The actress caused a buzz on social media when she delivered her daughter Ryn Roberts after having kept her entire pregnancy period a secret.
She also described motherhood as surreal.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Adom FM Music Chart: Medikal’s Omo Ada still reigns
- Video: Nana Ama McBrown shows off baby girl
- MultiChoice Talent Factory networking portal goes live
- Video: I took injections to bleach my skin for movie roles in Nigeria – Actress
- I do the dishes at home - Adjetey Anang reveals
- Koffi Olomidé guilty of rape of 15-year-old girl
- Inna Patty drags ex-Miss Ghana queens to court for defamation
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante