Actress Yvonne Nelson has denied speculation that she is planning to tie the knot soon with her boyfriend and baby daddy Jamie Roberts.
In an interview with Joy News’ Becky, she expressed her desire to get married but maintained that no date has been scheduled for her nuptial ceremony as it is being rumoured.
"Marriage is a good thing, I will love to get married; of course who doesn’t want to get married...but there is nothing like that," she said.
The actress caused a buzz on social media when she delivered her daughter Ryn Roberts after having kept her entire pregnancy period a secret.
She also described motherhood as surreal.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- We serve you ‘hot’ Adonko for Christmas– Kev, Grenade
- Corporate Kumasi thrilled at first-ever Luv FM-Royal Golf Club ‘Business and Banter’ hang-out
- Sarkodie bashes brainwashed African leaders
- Kwaw Kese to stop smoking in 2019
- Video: People still doubt me because of Ofori Amponsah - Evangelist Papa Shee
- Ghana Society UK launches tourism initiative ‘Bra Ghana’
- New Video: Flowking Stone releases ‘Blow My Mind’ feat. Akwaboah
- I will never do songs my kids won’t be proud of – Bright of Buk Bak
- Okomfo Kwadee says he doesn’t think he can ever quit smoking
- Reekado Banks still part of Mavin Records – Don Jazzy
- Davido risks jail term over threat to blogger’s life
- I haven’t found someone who can tolerate me – E.L on being single
- You’re not qualified to grade rappers if I’m not in Top 5 list – E.L
- Joy Prime, SALM excite thousands at ‘A Beautiful Christmas’ concert
- Peace Hyde speaks on gender parity in Media at the Africa 2018 Forum in Egypt