Actor Adjetey Annan has said people used to give him a surprised look when they see him in church because of the Pusher role he played in hit series 'Things We Do For Love'.
He explained to Becky on EWITHBECKS on Joy Prime that because the role came with acting like a vagabond, people have their own perception of who he really is.
Things We Do for Love is about the youth and how they live their lives and go about things in school and at home, with their parents also coming in their way, trying to put them on track so they don't go astray.
In this story, Pusher (Adjetey Anang) is in a relationship with Dede but has other girlfriends he plays around with. He is also practically the cause of all troubles that emerge in the neighbourhood.
The swaged up gait, the bandana and the personality of Adjetey Annan from back in the day were things to look forward to.
Over a decade after thrilling Ghanaians with the character, Adjetey Annan said people still assume that the bad boy traits exhibited in the series are real.
He said judging from the questions he is asked by frequently, people doubt if he is disciplined and well raised.
Watch the video:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Adom FM Music Chart: Medikal’s Omo Ada still reigns
- Video: Nana Ama McBrown shows off baby girl
- MultiChoice Talent Factory networking portal goes live
- Video: I took injections to bleach my skin for movie roles in Nigeria – Actress
- I do the dishes at home - Adjetey Anang reveals
- Koffi Olomidé guilty of rape of 15-year-old girl
- Inna Patty drags ex-Miss Ghana queens to court for defamation
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante