It was a sight to behold as the former First Lady heartily danced the night away with her husband, former President J.J Rawlings, at her 70th birthday bash.
Many were surprised when Mr Rawlings, founder of the National Democratic Congress (NDC), left the party’s congress grounds early perhaps to attend his wife birthday party.
As part of activities to celebrate the big ‘Seven-Zero’, a dinner party was held in honour of Nana Konadu in Accra.
It was an ooh-aah moment when the couple showed their dancing skills to those in attendance.
Watch the video:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Okyeame Kwame dazzles at ‘Made in Ghana’ album launch
- 26 years of courtesy calls on Chief Imam in Photos
- Okyeame Kwame’s album launch, a truly Made-In-Ghana show
- Sarkodie celebrates mother’s birthday with lovely message, photos
- Non-stop live band performance rocks Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Video: Lil Win charms crowd at MTN-Adom Kwahu Mega Street Bash
- Photos: Families receive fresh life at Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Tinny says 'whack' rapper comment was for hype – D Black
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning