It was a sight to behold as the former First Lady heartily danced the night away with her husband, former President J.J Rawlings, at her 70th birthday bash.
Many were surprised when Mr Rawlings, founder of the National Democratic Congress (NDC), left the party’s congress grounds early perhaps to attend his wife birthday party.
As part of activities to celebrate the big ‘Seven-Zero’, a dinner party was held in honour of Nana Konadu in Accra.
It was an ooh-aah moment when the couple showed their dancing skills to those in attendance.
Watch the video:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Drake buys $400,000 diamond encrusted iPhone case
- Cwesi Oteng elated to have presented latest album to Akufo-Addo
- Donald Trump retweets viral video of woman juggling football
- John Dumelo reacts to ‘predatory and gross’ hugging of Legon students
- Video/Photos: Celestine Donkor thrills in first Drive Time Live Concert
- Video: Stonebwoy to headline Independence Concert
- Video: Our leaders are selfish - Don Little
- Jussie Smollett had no role in own attack, lawyers say
- Video: Young rapper takes on politicians, police, slay queens in freestyle rap
- NYPD investigating commander accused of telling officers to shoot 50 Cent
- Has Meghan's accent changed since marrying Prince Harry?
- Oscars 2019: All awards will be shown live after backlash
- Fred Amugi threatens to sue Rosemond Brown for alleging they had sex
- I officially accept Starboy Kwarteng nickname – Ebony’s Father
- Nigeria election 2019: Wizkid shades APC, PDP, advises Nigerians