A signee of Ruff Town Records, Wendy Shay, walked off an interview after she was asked what her brand represents.
After Shay’s performance with Kuami Eugene and rapper Eno at BF Suma concert, she was being engaged by Joy News’ MzGee.
After all the pleasantries on her works and performance, MzGee delved into the trending issues around Wendy’s brand and that got the artiste irritated.
MzGee: You’ve been trending because of an audio.
Wendy Shay: I’ve already talked about this so many times. So go look at my other interviews….It was the hype now let’s move forward.
MzGee: You want to move on from that?
Wendy Shay: ....Oh life goes on, we are still working. We brought up a beautiful song, “The Boy is Mine,” and that’s what we are concentrating on right now. We are bringing out good and amazing songs. Everybody and their way of bringing out new songs.
MzGee: So that your style. So Ghanaians should accept you for that?
Wendy Shay: They should accept me for who I am as Wendy Shay.
MzGee: Who are you as Wendy Shay?
Wendy Shay: Who am I as Wendy Shay, ok can we cut the question. This is a dumb question. I don’t know, who is Wendy Shay.
See the full video of the interaction below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Epilepsy charity 'says SA fainting dance craze should end'
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle