A signee of Ruff Town Records, Wendy Shay, walked off an interview after she was asked what her brand represents.
After Shay’s performance with Kuami Eugene and rapper Eno at BF Suma concert, she was being engaged by Joy News’ MzGee.
After all the pleasantries on her works and performance, MzGee delved into the trending issues around Wendy’s brand and that got the artiste irritated.
MzGee: You’ve been trending because of an audio.
Wendy Shay: I’ve already talked about this so many times. So go look at my other interviews….It was the hype now let’s move forward.
MzGee: You want to move on from that?
Wendy Shay: ....Oh life goes on, we are still working. We brought up a beautiful song, “The Boy is Mine,” and that’s what we are concentrating on right now. We are bringing out good and amazing songs. Everybody and their way of bringing out new songs.
MzGee: So that your style. So Ghanaians should accept you for that?
Wendy Shay: They should accept me for who I am as Wendy Shay.
MzGee: Who are you as Wendy Shay?
Wendy Shay: Who am I as Wendy Shay, ok can we cut the question. This is a dumb question. I don’t know, who is Wendy Shay.
See the full video of the interaction below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Afro-beats musician Skye Brain releases new single ‘The Soul Grind’
- A night of talent, surprises await patrons at Joy FM’s Open Mic Friday
- Don’t date for too long - MzVee advises
- Bleaching is not the beauty standard – Fuse ODG
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group