RudeBoy, one half of the now-defunct successful Nigerian group P-Square, says Nigerian music is successful than Ghanaian music because Nigerians are ‘sharper’ than the Ghanaians.
Speaking in an interview with WGHC Radio in Chicago, USA, the musician admitted that most beats and trends come from Ghana but Nigerians always have a way of picking those trends and making them big.
"Nigerians we're too sharp...most of the sounds you're talking about they come from you guys [Ghanaians]... if you're not sharp enough, Naija we're sharper," he said.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win