RudeBoy, one half of the now-defunct successful Nigerian group P-Square, says Nigerian music is successful than Ghanaian music because Nigerians are ‘sharper’ than the Ghanaians.
Speaking in an interview with WGHC Radio in Chicago, USA, the musician admitted that most beats and trends come from Ghana but Nigerians always have a way of picking those trends and making them big.
"Nigerians we're too sharp...most of the sounds you're talking about they come from you guys [Ghanaians]... if you're not sharp enough, Naija we're sharper," he said.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Lil Win charms crowd at MTN-Adom Kwahu Mega Street Bash
- Photos: Families receive fresh life at Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Tinny says 'whack' rapper comment was for hype – D Black
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 airs live on DStv, GOtv come Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village