UK-based Ghanaian musician Fuse ODG says when it comes to music, Ghana has the best talents in the world.
Speaking on the back of recent calls for reviving and building the music industry, Fuse said, “I think there’s a lot of talent here.
“I always tell people especially those abroad that Ghana has some of the best talents in the world. It’s just that the world is not paying attention to us how they should be.”
On how Ghanaian musicians can make waves with their music, Fuse said streaming is the only way the rest of the world will know about them.
Outside of music, Fuse’s current social initiative is to expand the primary school he has built in Akosombo in conjunction with the Wood World Missions.
He said has acquired a land on the same site and is the process of developing a secondary high school, with a longer-term goal to build a university.
He made this revelation and more on EWITHBECKS show on Joy prime. Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Lil Win charms crowd at MTN-Adom Kwahu Mega Street Bash
- Photos: Families receive fresh life at Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Tinny says 'whack' rapper comment was for hype – D Black
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 airs live on DStv, GOtv come Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village