UK-based Ghanaian musician Fuse ODG says when it comes to music, Ghana has the best talents in the world.
Speaking on the back of recent calls for reviving and building the music industry, Fuse said, “I think there’s a lot of talent here.
“I always tell people especially those abroad that Ghana has some of the best talents in the world. It’s just that the world is not paying attention to us how they should be.”
On how Ghanaian musicians can make waves with their music, Fuse said streaming is the only way the rest of the world will know about them.
Outside of music, Fuse’s current social initiative is to expand the primary school he has built in Akosombo in conjunction with the Wood World Missions.
He said has acquired a land on the same site and is the process of developing a secondary high school, with a longer-term goal to build a university.
He made this revelation and more on EWITHBECKS show on Joy prime. Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards
- I love your hard African face – Medikal tells Fella Makafui
- 2019 Nigerian Election: Musician Banky W joins politics
- Depression is real; seek help – Obour advices fellow musicians
- NGMA: Gifty Osei, Patience Nyarko, Joe Mettle others nominated
- Video: I haven’t quit acting, God’s work taking my time - Majid Michel
- Profanity: We don’t need censorship; it stifles creativity – Rex Omar
- Video: Leave Medikal and Fella Makafui alone – Okyeame Kwame
- Ghanaian-British actor Peter Mensah in Ghana
- Stan Lee: Marvel Comics co-creator dies aged 95
- Impressive dress rehearsal for terrific national Mardi Gras in 2019
- Video: Captain Planet reveals how his dead dog connected him to his wife
- Video: ‘Who is Kwesi Arthur?’ check out his response
- Politics scares me now - Maame Dokono
- Donzy, Ephraim ready to go to jail for refusing to pay toll on motorway