Former First Lady Nana Konadu Agyemang Rawlings seems to have finally met her match on the dance floor.
Her famous dancing skills were put to the test recently during the Royal Banquet held in Honour of His Royal Highness, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall at the Jubilee House.
After a packed dinner - good food, music and fashion -, some of the dignitaries capped the event off with some dancing.
With the legendary Daddy Lumba busily dishing out some good music, the dignitaries, including President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, Prince Charles (Prince of Wales), former President Rawlings and Nana Konadu Agyemang Rawlings, showed off their dancing skills.
Nana Konadu came face to face with Prince Charles and yes they’ve both got some skills!
With their unique dancing steps, it was difficult to select a clear winner.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Some big artistes used to kneel down for misbehaving – Hammer
- I don’t feel celebrated enough – Kwaw Kese laments
- Stonebwoy gears up for Shuga Summer Tour
- I won't beef with someone who can't write her own songs – Kelvyn Boy
- Modelling not lucrative in Ghana — Chantelle Dapaah
- Reggie Rockstone leaves VVIP?
- Video: Kofi Adjorlolo dating Victoria Lebene mere media stunt – Abeiku Santana
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 23): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ gunning for number 1?
- Russian poker star electrocuted in bath at home
- Popular illusionist ready to stun patrons at 2019 MMC Live
- From Nollywood to pulpit: Eucharia Anunobi’s untold conversion story
- Sarkodie doesn’t come to bed early – Wife
- Lawyer: Cuba Gooding Jr. will turn self in on groping charge
- I saved Ghanaian rap music from dying – Medikal brags
- Video: Patapaa chills with European girlfriend at the beach