Former First Lady Nana Konadu Agyemang Rawlings seems to have finally met her match on the dance floor.
Her famous dancing skills were put to the test recently during the Royal Banquet held in Honour of His Royal Highness, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall at the Jubilee House.
After a packed dinner - good food, music and fashion -, some of the dignitaries capped the event off with some dancing.
With the legendary Daddy Lumba busily dishing out some good music, the dignitaries, including President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, Prince Charles (Prince of Wales), former President Rawlings and Nana Konadu Agyemang Rawlings, showed off their dancing skills.
Nana Konadu came face to face with Prince Charles and yes they’ve both got some skills!
With their unique dancing steps, it was difficult to select a clear winner.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards