The third edition of the Joy Prime Made in Ghana Fair has been lauded by many, for the massive turnout and huge success.
The event took place from November 1, and was stretched to November 5, instead of November 4, closing date because fans simply wanted more.
They pleaded with the organisers for an extra day to wrap up due to the increasing patronage of made in Ghana products.
During the event, Ghana made shoes, bags, dresses, beads, bracelets, necklaces, textiles, foods, drinks, Kente cloths, medicines, beauty products, and a host of others were on sale by about 50 vendors.
The grounds became a tourist site with all kinds of people from different countries purchasing some of these products and trying Ghana made foods. Fans were really excited to be present at the fair.
Okyeame Kwame, who was the main artiste for the event, showed off his talent on Saturday evening in a grand style.
His performance shook the foundations of the venue as patrons danced to his tunes all night long. The bubbly Adina also thrilled patrons to some of her hit songs.
On the night, there were dancing competitions between the fans while winners received some giveaways.
Some fashion designers and stylists also exhibited their incredible costumes on the runway on Saturday with some celebrities as their models during the fashion show. The fashion show saw some presenters from Joy Prime, Hitz FM and JoyNews like KMJ, Mapitso Sebidi, Mic Gizo, Merqury Quaye, Ibrahim Ben-Bako, Dr Pounds, Sarah Amelley Adalletey Djosu (Saminiwaa) and a host of others, hitting the runway.
An amazing cooking competition took place on Sunday.
All contestants won prizes from Frytol and some of the fans enjoyed the food cooked by the contestants.
The fair ended on Monday with patrons giving thumbs up to organisers for a well-organized event.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told