The VGMA record of the year award winner, Teephlow, has earned eight nominations for the Central Music Awards 2018, launched recently.
The graduate of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science Technology (KNUST) shot to fame through The Last Two music group and has since remained relevant in the music industry.
Teephlow was nominated in the following categories:
1. Best Rapper
2. High life Song of the year - Forgive
3. Song of the year - State of The Art
4. Best Collaboration - Forgive ft Adina
5. Best Video - State of the Art
6. Artist of the Year
7. Best Management
8. Hip-hop Song of the year - Preach
When reached on these nominations, the young rapper said, "as usual I'm looking forward to an exciting event this year".
He went on to praise the new managers of the events for their professionalism which was largely not there in previous years.
TEEPHLOW is currently on a tour promoting his new single titled, 'FORGIVE' which featured the songstress Adina.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards