Songstress Adina Thembi has described Afro dancehall artiste Stonebwoy, as a music ‘god’.
Adina has in the last few months collaborated with many male artistes including Sarkodie, Kuami Eugene, Flowking Stone, K.K Fosu and Teephlow.
Though her verses on most of these collaborations are appreciated by many, Adina says collaborations cannot be touted as her strength.
In this conversation with JoyNews’ MzGee, she argued that she has also done well as a solo artiste.
At the BF Suma concert, she revealed to MzGee, she was hopeful of a collaboration with her male counterpart, Stonebwoy, who she describes as a great vocalist.
“I would love to do a song with Stonebwoy. That guy is a music god. He is amazing, I don’t think he puts himself in a box even though he says he does dancehall, he is a vocalist and that’s what I appreciate about his craft,” she said.
“We have actually spoken already so it is just really a matter of time and I am starting work on my album so you never know, he might just be one of the people on [it],” the talented singer added.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: If you have sex tape of me and Adebayor prove it for $100k – Yvonne Okoro
- #10yearchallenge: See epic throwback photos of Ghanaian celebs
- Video: I’m not exclusive until you marry me – Yvonne Okoro
- Video: I would’ve accepted Menzgold ambassador deal – Yvonne Okoro
- 'You’ve shown me what real love is' – Becca celebrates husband's birthday
- Stop the rubbish; I never invested in Menzgold – Yvonne Nelson
- Menzgold-endorsing celebs not to blame – Brand expert
- Nominees for 2019 Africa Gospel Awards unveiled
- Game of Thrones: final season premiere date revealed
- I'm not disturbed about Menzgold saga - Joyce Blessing
- Fela would have been president of Nigeria if alive – Son
- Video: People thought I was jealous when I advised them not to invest in Menzgold – Prince David
- R. Kelly’s career is finally crashing down...Here’s how it happened
- Presby Minister launches 2 new books
- Shaker and I created a beautiful love song – NanaYaa talks about new jam