Songstress Adina Thembi has described Afro dancehall artiste Stonebwoy, as a music ‘god’.
Adina has in the last few months collaborated with many male artistes including Sarkodie, Kuami Eugene, Flowking Stone, K.K Fosu and Teephlow.
Though her verses on most of these collaborations are appreciated by many, Adina says collaborations cannot be touted as her strength.
In this conversation with JoyNews’ MzGee, she argued that she has also done well as a solo artiste.
At the BF Suma concert, she revealed to MzGee, she was hopeful of a collaboration with her male counterpart, Stonebwoy, who she describes as a great vocalist.
“I would love to do a song with Stonebwoy. That guy is a music god. He is amazing, I don’t think he puts himself in a box even though he says he does dancehall, he is a vocalist and that’s what I appreciate about his craft,” she said.
“We have actually spoken already so it is just really a matter of time and I am starting work on my album so you never know, he might just be one of the people on [it],” the talented singer added.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards
- I love your hard African face – Medikal tells Fella Makafui
- 2019 Nigerian Election: Musician Banky W joins politics
- Depression is real; seek help – Obour advices fellow musicians
- NGMA: Gifty Osei, Patience Nyarko, Joe Mettle others nominated
- Video: I haven’t quit acting, God’s work taking my time - Majid Michel
- Profanity: We don’t need censorship; it stifles creativity – Rex Omar
- Video: Leave Medikal and Fella Makafui alone – Okyeame Kwame